New Home In A New State

SCARLETTS POV:
We all went back to our house so that we could pack Georgia's clothes and stay for the night until our flight tomorrow.

Daniel seems to be very close to Colin and obviously Georgia is very close to me which I love, Rose and Cosmo love them and they can't wait to live with them.

Daniel fell asleep in the car and so did Georgia, Georgia had her head on the side of Daniel's car seat and Daniel is holding her hand, I smile at them and Rose is smiling at them but Cosmo is also asleep in the back of the car making me smile even more.

I wake Cosmo up and he groans but gets out of the car with Rose following him, I lift Daniel up out of the car and he snuggles his head into my shoulder just like Georgia does, Colin gently lifts Georgia out of the car and the both of us bring them into the house and lay them on Georgia's bed.

It isn't dinner time yet so we will wake them up a little bit so they can eat their dinner and also pack, Daniel's clothes are being shipped to LA right as we speak.

He has some pjs and a set of clothes for tomorrow but that is it and Georgia has all of her clothes from her little shopping trip with Lizzie last month.

I start the dinner while Rose and Cosmo watch tv and Colin starts his work, dinner doesn't take too long so Colin goes up to wake Georgia and Daniel up, he comes down with a tired Georgia leaning into his side and Daniel in his arms rubbing his eyes with a tired smile.

Georgia sits beside Rose and Daniel sits beside Cosmo making the twins smile even more than earlier, I smile at the twins and they both smile even more.

We all eat our dinner in a comfortable silence until Daniel starts giggling, "What did you go Daniel?"Georgia ask starting to laugh as well, "I farted"Daniel says making him and Georgia burst out laughing causing all of us to laugh until the smell hits us.

"That's rotten Daniel!"Georgia shouts making all of us laugh even more, we all calm down and continue to eat our dinner until me, Rose and Georgia start to clean up.

"So Daniel likes to fart at the dinner table then?"Rose asks Georgia while giggling, "Yep everyday he lets one out at the dinner table and they are horrible"Georgia says reminiscing those memories while giggling.

We finish the dishes and me and Georgia head upstairs to pack her things, Georgia starts to tell me all of her memories with Daniel since he was born, I just smile at her enjoying that she is opening up to me.

"I'm so glad to have you momma"Georgia tells me smiling, "I'm so glad to have you baby girl, come here"I say opening my arms for her, she crawls into my arms and rests her head on my chest.

"Do you wanna keep packing or do you wanna just sit in my arms while I continue to pack?"I ask Georgia knowing she's tired, she just cuddles into my more telling me that she wants to stay in my arms.

I finish packing her things and I put out an outfit for her to wear to the airport and she is already in her pyjamas because she changed before dinner.

Georgia climbs out of my arms and we both make our way downstairs, we see Daniel in Colin's arms fast asleep so I tell Colin to bring Daniel upstairs to Georgia's room and we can all watch some tv until bedtime.

We put on some random movie and we are all sat on the couch, me cuddled up to Colin, Georgia cuddled but to Colin on his other side and Rose cuddled up to Georgia and Cosmo cuddled up to me.

Soon we all fall asleep on the couch until me Colin and Cosmo wake up during the night and decide to bring Georgia and Rose upstairs and head to bed ourselves.

——————————♥︎——————————

GEORGIAS POV:
I wake up to someone stroking my cheek, I look to see my mom sitting on my bed smiling at me. I groan and roll over in the bed making my mom laugh a little bit.

"Come on baby you have to get up to go to the airport"My mom tells me, I groan and she helps me out of my bed, I look and see Daniel not in the bed anymore so I'm guessing he is already awake.

"Do you want me to help you get ready or are you okay to do it yourself?"My mom asks me, I just fall into her arms making her giggle before she guides me into my closet where my clothes are, she had a pair of grey sweatpants, a white tank top, a matching grey zip up hoodie and my white airforces along with a necklace with G on it and some rings and my bracelet and watch.

She helps me get dressed and puts on my necklace while I put my rings and watch and she then helps me with my bracelet.

"Come on then everyone is waiting for us"Mom tells me, I giggle and follow her out of the room and down the stairs to see Daniel in Cosmo's arms asleep and Colin and Rose standing there with no suitcases so I'm guessing they are already in the car.

We all head out to the car, I am in the very back with Cosmo while Daniel and Rose are in the middle and mom and Colin in the front.

I look and see Cosmo putting his earphones in, I then look at see Rose putting her earphones in and I see Daniel waking up but Rose puts a movie on for him on her iPad and an extra set of earphones.

I look around for something but I don't have a phone because I have never had one, I don't have any earphones or an iPad so I am just sat there with nothing to do.

I see my mom turning around to check on us but then she sees me with nothing to go, she smiles sadly before telling Colin to stop the car for a second.

"Colin stop the car for a minute"She tells him calmly, he nods and pulls over, mom gets out of the car and opens the door to the back.

"Get Cosmo there for me Georgia"Mom tells me, I nod and tap Cosmo on his arm, "Are you okay Georgia?"He asks, I nod and then point to mom, "Honey can you switch with me because Georgia has nothing to do so I'm gonna sit with her"Mom tells Cosmo, Cosmo nods and climbs out of the car and into the front while mom sits with me.

"Thanks momma"I say hugging her, she smiles and takes out her phone to put on a movie for us, she puts on one of her movies and I lean onto her shoulder while we watch it.

I soon feel my eyes getting heavy until I fall asleep on mom's shoulder while she rubs my arms gently.

1227 words

Not Proofread