Adopted

1 month later

GEORGIAS POV:
It has been a month and me, Scarlett and Colin are all going to court to see if the judge has finalised the adoption, I have found out that I am gonna have older siblings, they are twins and their names are Rose and Cosmo and I can't wait to meet them.

I have been very excited for this day because I might be able to see my little brother as well, Rose and Cosmo will be coming to the court because they are gonna have to meet me at some point aren't they.

We are the court and I'm about to meet Rose and Cosmo, I see them walking towards us and see that Rose looks exactly like Scarlett and Cosmo looks like a mix between Colin and Scarlett.

"Hey mom and hey dad, you must be Georgia, it is really nice to meet you"Rose says bending down to me, I smile and hug her, she hugs me back and then Cosmo bends down to me.

"Hi Georgia it is great meeting you finally"Cosmo says and I hug him making him smile even more, "Are we gonna meet Daniel?"Rose ask Scarlett, "Yes you are because he is on his way here now"Scarlett tells us, I gasp and look at her, she nods and I jump up and down making everyone smile.

We all sit around waiting for Daniel, I stand up and start to pace around until I hear my name being called.

"GEORGIA!"I hear his voice from behind me, I turn and look behind me to see him my little brother.

He starts to run to me, I start to run to him as well, there is a long distance until we meet each other in the middle, I pick him up and swing him around before pulling him into a hug.

"I missed you sissy!"Daniel says into my neck, I start to sob and everyone in the court looks at us with smiles even the judge, "I missed you too my little gangster"I whisper while sobbing, I hold Daniel close not wanting to let go of him.

"I'm never gonna leave you ever again baby brother, I love you so much"I sob into Daniel's hair, he starts to cry as well, he grips my shirt, "I don't want you to go away"He whispers making me cry even more, "I'm never leaving you again, I promise"I pull away and hold out my pinky, he pulls away and latches his pinky onto mine.

"I love you too sissy"He says with a smile, I smile and kiss his head, he has the same hair as me but he has my mom's eyes and I have my dad's eyes.

"How about you come and meet our new family?"I suggest to Daniel, he nods and I put him down on the ground but take his hand to lead him to Scarlett and the others.

"Everyone this is Daniel my little brother"I say smiling down to Daniel before looking up to everyone.

Scarlett gets on her knees to reach Daniel, "Hello Daniel, my name is Scarlett I have been looking after your big sister for over a month"Scarlett says making me smile, "Hey little man, my name is Colin and I am Scarlett's husband"Colin says messing up Daniel's hair, "Hey Daniel, my name is Rose and this is Cosmo we are gonna be your older siblings and we are twins"Rose tells Daniel, he is very shy but he seems to like everyone so far.

"Everyone into the court room please!"The intercom says, we all look at each other and we all walk into the court room, me, Scarlett, Colin and Daniel all sit at one table while Rose and Cosmo are sitting behind the barrier.

The judge sits down and the judge starts to talk, I'm not even listening because Daniel is just leaning against my side so I am just staring at him, the judge calls my name.

"Georgia, are you positive that you want Scarlett and Colin to be your parents?"The judge asks me, I just look at him.

"Yes judge"I say nodding, the judge nods, "Daniel are you positive that you want Scarlett and Colin to be your parents?"The judge asks Daniel, Daniel nods "Yes judge"Daniel says smiling to me, I nod and smile.

"Well it's final, this adoption is official, Georgia and Daniel you are now officially adopted by Scarlett and Colin"The judge says, I run to Scarlett and jump into her arms, she holds me tight while crying.

"I love you momma"I whisper making Scarlett hold me tighter, "I love you too baby girl"She whispers back, Daniel goes over to Colin and lifts his hands to him, Colin picks him up and hugs him tight, "Can I call you momma and daddy?"Daniel asks Colin and Scarlett, they both nod and he smiles at me and I smile back.

Rose and Cosmo come over to us, they hug the both of us and we hug them back.

I finally have a family, I am beyond grateful for this family.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Daniel:

874 words

874 words

Not proofread