Wallflower

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."

DAISY SWAN was the girl who always did her homework but never raised her hand in class, even when she knew all the answers. She was the friend who nobody ever waited for and the friend who was always walking behind her friends when the path wasn't big enough. She was the friend who got cut off in conversations and never got invited along. She was the girl who observed but never got to experience. She would read and make fake scenarios in her head, and she would fantasize how some day she would find her epic romance.

She was always the second choice but she was okay with it. She was more of an observer and she never liked being the center of attention. Daisy Swan liked to disappear, even when she was in the same room as other people. Until she meets the most ruthless vampire leader who worships the ground she was walking on and cherishes every inch of her.

CAIUS is very ambitious and he is considered the cruelest of all three Volturi leaders. He had lived for so long that a human life had no meaning to him and it shocked him to find out that his mate is an innocent human. But the moment he saw her, he was sure that she made his dead heart beat again. He promised himself that he would always make sure that she was safe and happy.

CAST