08. letters and dresses

chapter eight

letters and dresses

letters and dresses

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I GOT ACCEPTED!" Daisy's excited voice filled the small kitchen as she held the acceptance letter from the prestigious Art Institute of Florence. She was never brave enough to think that she would actually get in. The idea of pursuing a career in art seemed like an impossible dream, something reserved for those who were more talented and confident than she was.

Now it felt real as she held the letter, she had gotten into the institution that was known for its rich history, world-class faculty, and its ability to nurture and cultivate the talents of young artists. And Daisy was one of those young artists and her dream was actually coming true.

She was about to call her father and tell him the news but when she was holding her phone she stopped for a moment and ended up pressing Caius' name. At first, she was about to send a message but overwhelmed with excitement, she pressed the call button. 

Caius answered almost instantly and his voice sounded eager and maybe even a little bit worried. "Daisy?"

"Caius. Hi." Daisy was happy that he couldn't see her face because still after knowing him for a month, she blushed every time when she heard his silky voice for the first time. "I got the acceptance letter to the Art Institute of Florence." Daisy blurted out the good news.

"Congratulations. I knew you could do it," Caius said sincerely. "Really, I'm so proud of you."

Daisy grinned. "Thank you. I think I'm still in shock and there's so much to do and things I need to think about. Oh no, maybe I haven't thought this through. I never actually thought I would get in, it was just a silly dream and now it's real." Daisy always rambled when she was nervous and it felt like there were a million things on her mind and she was just blurting them out. "Oh, maybe I should think this through and --"

Caius interrupted her before she would panic even more. "Daisy. Take a breath." He instructed. "Now answer this question: do you want to go?"

Daisy didn't need to think about her answer for a second. "Yes, I want to go."

"There you go, there's your answer. You are going." He spoke calmly. "Everything is going to go well, I know it."

"Thanks." Daisy smiled and just then she heard the door opening, meaning that her dad was home. "Oh, my dad's here. I got to go."

"Okay, talk to you later," Caius said as the two of them finished their call.

Daisy's father walked into the kitchen and he looked tired after a long day of work. Daisy placed her phone back in her pocket and greeted him."Hey, there are still leftovers from yesterday, I already ate."

WALLFLOWER caius volturi¹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें