01. my cousin is dating a vampire

chapter one

my cousin is dating a vampire

DAISY SWAN NEVER SPOKE WHAT SHE HAD ON HER MIND

DAISY SWAN NEVER SPOKE WHAT SHE HAD ON HER MIND. She just thought no one cared what she had to say. So Daisy Swan grew up to be a quiet girl but that didn't mean she didn't have a lot on her mind. She had always been an observer. She once heard someone say that the quiet observers, see the most. She liked paying attention to other people and she noticed seeing things no one else seemed to pay attention.

Daisy would write and pretend to have fake scenarios for hours to escape from reality when she always felt like a side character in her own life.

Daisy didn't really have an opinion of the Cullen's, well mostly because she didn't know them that well. The Cullen siblings were adopted by Dr. Cullen and his wife, Esme. There were five siblings: Edward, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett. Daisy could still remember it like yesterday when the family moved to Forks and everyone seemed to be obsessed with them but quickly noticed that the siblings liked to stay with each other.

Daisy always thought it was kind of peculiar that they were adopted, but they all had the same eyes. She would describe them to be liquid topaz or honey-gold colored. In addition all of them were extremely attractive. Daisy thought that they looked like Greek Gods.

Daisy's cousin, Bella, who was the same age as her, was interested in the family the day she started school in Forks, especially in Edward Cullen. And soon two of them started dating and obviously Daisy was happy for them. But still there was something she couldn't figure out about them. Like, how they would skip anytime it was a sunny day in Forks, which was rare, but the whole thing was weird. Daisy also noticed how they wouldn't eat anything at school, just sit at the cafeteria. There were also some other weird things that had happened that Daisy couldn't explain.

But it was Bella's happiness that was the most important thing to her so she didn't use her free time pretending to be Sherlock Holmes and trying to figure out them. She only wanted Bella to be happy and safe.

"Happy birthday!" Daisy excitedly grinned when she spotted Bella in her locker. After moving to Forks Bella used to pick up Daisy from her house and they would go to school together but after Bella and Edward started dating, Bella would either drive her and Edward to school or Edward would drive them. So Daisy started using her bike to go to school and when she got chance she would borrow her father's car.

She tried to whisper, knowing that Bella hated her birthday and didn't want to other people knowing and that's why she kept looking around their peers almost as she was checking if anyone heard her. "How does it feel to be eighteen?"

Bella gave her cousin an awkward smile. "Awful."

Daisy shook her head. "I don't get you. I can't wait to be eighteen. Okay so--- gifts. Do you want it now or later?" Daisy knew that Bella hated receiving gifts so she tried planning something she knew the girl would like.