Getting ready

Elijah Pov

Beep

I turned to look at my alarm clock, which reads 5 am. I know what you're thinking, why is this man getting up at 5 am? Will I'll tell you, I am Mafia Boss, who also has to get up early to make sure my 4-year son is ready for the day. Before I and my husband leave for work.

After turning my alarm off, I roll over to see that my husband is not by my side. After seeing Parker's side of the bed empty, I get out of bed and head toward the bathroom.

After finishing my morning routine, I leave my room and head to my son's room. 

I walk to Peyton's room, only to find it empty. So, I called his name. "Peyton" I called. But there was no answer. So, I called Parker. "Parker" I called.

"In the kitchen babe," Parker called out. As I was walking to the kitchen, I heard laughing. I stop in my tracks when I saw my son and husband laughing at some weird kid show.

When Peyton turned around and saw me looking at them. He ran up to me yelling my name.

"Daddy" my son called to me.

"Hey buddy"

I pick up Peyton and walk toward my husband. "Hey," I said, going him a kiss on the lips.

"Hey," he said. 

"That's gross!"

We both turned, to see our son looking at us with a weird face.

"No kissing in the kitchen," Peyton said.

I and Parker have each a look.

"Really," Parker said, with a grin on his face.

" Yes," Peyton said.

"In that case, I guess we'll have to give you love then". I said chasing Peyton around the living.

After catching Peyton, I brought him back to where Parker is. We both hold Peyton and start showing him kisses.

"Ok ok," Peyton said.

After showing Peyton in a kiss, we eat breakfast, get our thing, and head out the door to start our day.