Family Reunion Last part

Ebony's Pov

We finished eating, cleaned up the table and headed out to the garage. When we got there, Elijah and Parker said that they had a surprise for me.

I wonder what the surprise could be.

They told me to stay there and to close my eyes. I did as they said, a few seconds later they said I could open my eyes. When open my eyes I was surprised to a purple motorcycle in front of me.

I jumped up and down because not only did they buy  me a new motorcycle, but they brought it in my favorite color which is purple

I jumped up and down because not only did they buy  me a new motorcycle, but they brought it in my favorite color which is purple. And not just any Purple, but a dark Purple which is my favorite color of purple.

I ran over to they and gave them both hugs and kiss.

" Thank you, you guys"

" It was nothing" Elijah said.

" And by besides, we knew you did have your motorcycle and it was a matter of time before Peyton asks you for an other motorcycle ride" Parker said.

" Aww guys, your going make me cry"

" Don't cry bambino" Elijah said hugging me.

" I can't remember last time I heard you speak Italian, Elijah" Mr.Knight said with a raised brow.

" I'm teaching to speak it more"

" That's good sweetheart, but I think we should get going" Mrs. Knight said.

I walk over to my new motorcycle, and see there are two helmets. One for me and one for Peyton, they even brought a harness. So Peyton will not fall off of  the motorcycle.

I pick up Peyton and place him on the motorcycle, then I get on. I put on my harness, while Peyton put on his harness. Once I was done, I made should Peyton put his harness on right. Then I clicked him to my harness. We put on our helmet, and started off on our journey.

We had to stop at my house, so my mom could use my old motorcycle. After we get my old motorcycle, we headed to Rachel's house. When we get there, they were all ready standing outside waiting for us.