Meeting again

Ebony's POV

After I got home, went to my bed and called Bri. To tell what happen today.

"No way," Bri said.

" Yes way," I said.

"Were they hot"

"Bri"

"Ok ok, but don't you want to have cute-looking kids"

"Bri, first they are married, and I am not going to be the reason they get divorced. Because I think they are hot".

"Second they have a son"

"Ok and"

"What did you mean and."

"Look Bon, you haven't been in a relationship... for a while. Don't you think it's good to get back out there?"

"No, and you know good and well that was not a relationship."

"You're right, it wasn't a relationship, but your going to let a man from your past stop you from being happy."

"No, but your relationship isn't as good either"

"True, but I'm not going to let some stupid man, stop me from finding my happiness. And you shouldn't either "

"Ok"

"Good now go to bed"

"Yeah yeah, GN"

"GN, Bon"

After ending the call, I went to the bathroom to shower. Then went to bed.

I wake up at 6 am, to get ready for work. After looking for my keys for 10 minutes, I left to open my bakery.

Parker POV

It was 7 am when I woke up. You think I would be up much earlier than that, but since we don't have to be at work till 2 pm. I decided to sleep in.

I thought it would be good to sleep in for a while. I got out of bed, so I could get ready for the day. After I was done getting ready for the day, I headed down the stairs. While I was walking downstairs, I was thinking about what to cook for breakfast. But then I remember passing this small bakery, close to Peyton preschool.

I decided that is where we will be going for breakfast. I walked back up the stairs, to wake up Elijah. When I walked into the room, I still saw him sleeping. usually, he gets up before me, but I guess he wants to sleep in too. I walked over to his side of the bed, to wake him up.

"Get up Elijah," I said looking down at the big man. Who I might add, hogs the bed. But I married him which means I have to live with him for the rest of my life.

"Why it's been forever since we've got to sleep in," Elijah said, till half asleep.

"Yes, but why sleep that time away. When we could spend some time with our son". I said, rolling my eyes at my husband.

"Fine"

"Good, now get ready. We're going to get breakfast at a bakery"

I walked out of the room, to Peyton's room. When I walk into his room, I see him sleeping like his father. "Like father like son," I said to myself.

"Wake up pey"

"Why papa"

"Because we are going to a bakery, to get breakfast. Which means you get to eat a sweet for breakfast"

"Really"

"Yes really, now get ready"

"Yay," Peyton said, jumping out of bed.

When we all got dressed and ready to go. We head out the door towards our car. After a 15-minute drive, we arrived at the bakery called "Bon's Bakery".

Ebony's POV

I was looking under the counter when I hear the doorbell ring. "Welcome to Bon's-".

Was all said when I look up to see them walk in. It was Peyton, Parker, and Elijah. They all stared at me, while I was staring back at them.

"Ebony" Peyton said, as he ran up to the counter.

"What are you guys doing," I said, starting to feel embarrassed because I know why they are there. Like who would go to the bakery just to stand there?

"We hear to get breakfast, papa said that I get to eat a sweet for breakfast," Peyton said with an excited look on his face.

"Well then, what do you want"

"That big cinnamon roll"

"No," Elijah said.

" But daddy "

"No get something else "

"Elijah," Parker said.

"No"

"We'll take two cinnamon rolls, and one cheese danish".

"Parker"

"No, he doesn't even eat sweets all the time."

As I look a the two argue, I see Peyton stick his tongue out at Elijah. While he was hiding behind Parker who also sticks his tongue out at Elijah.

I started to laugh, while that was happening because they were all cute arguing with each other. But then they all turn, too look at me.

"What are laughing at," Elijah said, smirking at me.

"Mean daddy," Peyton said, running behind the counter that I didn't close. Making grabby hand at me to pick him up, so I did.

" Just for that, you have to pay for the sweets, Elijah," Parker said.

" Fine, how much"

" 10.50"

"Hear, and keep the change," Elijah said, handing me 30 dollars.

" But that's too much," I said

" Keep it," Elijah said, with a serious look on his face.

"Ok, thank you, and have a good day," I said.

After they left, my face felt hot. But I just brush it off. Before I knew it, it was time to close and go home.