The club

Ebony Pov

It had been a week since I saw Elijah, Parker, and Peyton. But it has been a while since I have seen my best friend. As I was about to call Bri, I hear a knock at my door. When I get to my door, I look through my peephole and see Bri outside. With a couple of bags in her hands.

"Bri," I said

"Hey Bon, guess what," Bri said with an excited look in her eyes.

"What?" I said

"We're going out tonight," Bri said jumping up and down.

"No," I said, looking at her shocked

"Yes," Bri said

"No," I said

"Yes," Bri said

"No," I said

"No," Bri said

"Yes," I said, realizing she tricked me

"The club it is, now go get ready," Bri said walking away to my room

"We're going to the club!"  

 Almost fainting because I don't go to clubs or parties. 

"Yes, now go put these clothes on," Bri said, throwing two bags at me.

I rolled my eyes and took the bags from her, then walked into my room and placed the bags on the bed. Then I walk to the bathroom, so I could shower. After I was done taking a shower, I turn off the shower and wrapped a towel around me, then  I walked out of the bathroom into my room. When I walked back into the room I see Bri has already put on her clothes and started putting on her makeup. 

I walked over to my dresser, so I could put on some lotion. Once I was done putting on lotion, I walked back over to my bed to put on my outfit. It was a white two-piece, with white heels that went up half my leg. I put on these small studded earrings because I was not going to wear the big hoop earrings Bri brought.  I then walked back into the bathroom, so I could do my hair. 

When I walked out of the bathroom, Bri was standing by my vanity. She told me to sit down, so she could do my makeup. Once Bri was done with my makeup, I walked over to the mirror to see how I looked. Bri came over to the mirror and said we should take some pictures together. After we were done taking pictures, we grabbed all the things we needed.

 After we were done taking pictures, we grabbed all the things we needed

(This is Ebony's hairstyle, and ignore everything else)