The mall pt 2

Ebony's POV

I couldn't believe my eye when I saw the familiar face haven't seen in 3 years.

Turning to Bri and ask her if she sees the familiar face also, so I know that I'm not crazy. Bri said yes, so we ran over to her like our asses were on fire.

"Rachael" me and Bri call out to her.

"Huh," she said, as she turned.

As soon as she turned around she ran up to us, meeting us halfway.

"Guys, what are you doing here," she said, looking at us surprised.

" well we are on a shopping date," Bri said.

" Oh, who are the lucky guys," Rachel said.

It's funny how we haven't seen Rachel in 3 years, but we act like we now stop talking.

"Well we're here-" I said before I was interrupted by Elijah.

"Rachael, what are you doing here," Elijah said.

" Will I'm out shopping with Avery and Matt" Rachael said.

"What are you doing here," Rachel said.

" Well, Park thought it would be a good idea to go out to and take-" Elijah Said before he was interrupted by Rachel.

" Wait, you guys said you shopping, and your guy's dates are our brother, brother-in-law, and Ace," Rachel said.

" your correct, and Elijah is your brother," I said.

"Don't you remember him, he and Parker were the ones that caught me, you and Bri sneaking into the house when we told my mom we were going to the library to study, but actually went to a party, came back at like 3 in the morning?" Rachel said.

I remember that day, I got the ass beating of a lifetime from my mom.

" It was you two, who snitched on us," I said.

"You're the same Ebony who was so shy around us, but was outgoing when you were your friends," said Parker

" Well guess that explains everything, but did you guys know my mom gave me the ass beating of my life."

" Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that," Rachel said laughing.

" Ha ha, very funny," I said.

" Anyway, what happened to guys friend, her name was sah-", Elijah was about to say.

" You mean that bitch Sahara", Rachel said.

" Was she that bad", said  Elijah, while looking at his sister.

" Yes, she wasn't bad at first, till we all started to get older," Bri said.

" She was always flirting with Matt when I wasn't looking, then she spread rumors about Bri saying she slept with our teacher when in reality that never happened," Rachel said.

"But she always was coming after Ebony, till she snapped and decked Sahara in the face". Bri said.

" She just got so annoying, that eventually, she was going decked in the face, even if it wasn't by me", I said.

" enough about her, let's go shopping," Rachel said.

"Auntie Bon, can we go for a motorcycle ride," said my adorable little niece Ave.

" Sure we can, let's just go and pick up a couple of things for our motorcycle ride".

" Ebony I didn't know you ride a motorcycle," said Ace.

" Neither did we," Parker and Elijah both said.

"Will there's a lot you guys don't know about me. I have been riding a motorcycle for about five years now."

"Can I ride the motorcycle too?" Peyton ask.

"Sure you can, if Dad says yes"

I look to Elijah and Parker, to see what they say. " Sure he can go", they both said.

" Ok, come on children, to the motorcycle shop".

We all walked to the motorcycle shop to purchase all the things we need to ride the motorcycle, and I just found out from Bri that she broke my motorcycle and did even bother to tell me.

Name: Avery Gray
Age: 5
Personally: Kind, quiet sometimes, active.
Nickname: A or Ave
Description: she can't always keep her mouth shut, always talks, and like to spend time with family. Her parents are Rachel and Matt.

Name: Rachel GrayAge: 26Personally: sassy, nice to family and friends, doesn't take shit from anybody, outgoing

Name: Rachel Gray
Age: 26
Personally: sassy, nice to family and friends, doesn't take shit from anybody, outgoing. 
Nickname: Rach or Rae
Occupation: Fashion Designer  (she owns her own fashion company)
Description: She's married to Matt, and has a daughter named Ave. Her brother is Elijah. Her two best friends are Ebony and Brianna.

Name: Matthew GrayAge: 29Personally: Kind, can be mean sometimes, and likes helping people

Name: Matthew Gray
Age: 29
Personally: Kind, can be mean sometimes, and likes helping people.
Nickname: Matt
Occupation: Doctor
Description: Married to Rachel, has a daughter named Ave. Works as a family doctor for his immediate family and friends.
_______________________________________________________

Hope guys liked the chapter, and the book so far. Thank you for being patient. Hope to see guys in future chapters.