Family Reunion pt 3

Elijah POV

I walked back to the room, with Ebony in my arms. I lay her down in the middle of the bed. I got in the bed, and snuggled close to love's of my life.
———————————————————————————
The next morning

I woke up to the to the most amazing scene ever. Parker and Ebony were all cuddled up together. I just can believe we have a girlfriend now, I mean if you would have told me that I would husband, son, and a girlfriend I wouldn't have believed you. I was about to to go to the bathroom to get ready, when I decided that I would take a picture of the love's of my life.

(This is what Ebony and Parker look like, all cuddled together

(This is what Ebony and Parker look like, all cuddled together. And just pretend this is a picture, Elijah took of them all cuddle up next to each other.)

After I was done taking the picture, I went to the bathroom to do on my morning routine. Once I was done in the bathroom, I came out seeing Parker all ready up.

He was laying against the headboard, with Ebony on top of him. He was playing with her hair, when he looked up at me.

"Good morning" Parker said smiling at me.

"Good morning Amore mio"

"Oh, you're speaking Italian again" Parker said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, last night when I went to go get Ebony and bring her back too our room. I called her Bambino, and she wanted me to start speaking Italian."

"Are you?"

"I might, the reason why I don't speak Italian anymore is because of my dad"

"Well I love hearing you speak Italian, and I think our son and girlfriend well to."

"We'll see, now get up. This is the last day our parents will be here."

"Fine, but tell that to Ms. sleeping beauty over here."

"Nah, you got this. When your done join me in the shower."

"Ok"

Parker's POV
After Elijah went into the bathroom, I just look down at the sleeping beauty in my arms. Just knowing that I get to wake up to this everyday, just makes me even more happy.

After about five minutes of watching Ebony sleep, I decided to wake her up. I really don't want to, but we have to get the day started.

"Ebony baby, it time to wake up"

"..."

" Ebony get up, or I will tap that ass"

"..."

" Ok, I warned you" I said bring my hand up.

The next thing I knew, Ebony jump up so fast that she almost fell off the bed. The look her face was hilarious, but I did try to warn her.