Nighttime

Ebony's Pov

After being showered in kisses, we spend the rest of the night on the beach till 2 in the morning.

After a while we headed back to the car. once I got in the car, I went straight to sleep. After awhile, I felt the car come to a complete stop. I open my eyes a bit, to the time on the dashboard say 3:05 am.

I close my eyes because I didn't feel like getting out of the car. As soon as close my eyes, the door as open. I felt someone caring me into the house, then I soon felt my body touch a soft comfy bed.

I snuggle more into the bed because it was a long night, till I heard someone say...

"Ebony, we know your not asleep"

I froze for two reasons. One, I thought I was all by myself. And two I didn't know who was talking to me.

So I did the best thing you could in that situation, pretend you did hear them.

"Ebony baby, please get up and get ready for bed."

Now I know that was Elijah was because he is the only one that will tell me, Parker and Peyton to ready for bed.

While Parker would just let me and Peyton sleep in whatever we had on.

" Can't I just sleep like this" I whined.

" No, we have been laying in the sand"

"Come on Elijah, it's 3:40 in the morning" Parker said.

" You also need to get out of the bed" Elijah said looking at Parker.

I looked over at Parker, who was all ready looking me. We gave each other a look, and turned so we were facing each other.

I was snuggling into Parker, when felt his body jolt. I was about to open my eyes when felt a hard smack on my butt.

I jumped out of bed, looking for the corporate. I looked to my left to see Elijah with a smirk on his face.

" Why did you do that?" I asked.

" Because you didn't get up when told you, so both you and Parker got a spanking"

" That was so mean, my ass hurt" Parker said walking to the bathroom.

" Parker, you know good and will that did hurt".

" Will it did"

" Do want me bend you over, and make your ass hurt?"

" No, I'm getting ready bed" Parker said running to the bathroom

I started laughing at Parker retreat from, till saw Elijah looking at me. When I saw his face, I immediately stopped laughing.

" I don't know what your laughing at because I can also bend you over and-"

" I'm going to get ready for bed" I said say running away to my bedroom.

Once I was in my room, I shut the door and walked into the bathroom. I started taking off my makeup, and jewelry.

After I was done taking of my makeup and jewelry, I walked into the shower. Once I was done with my shower, I walked to closet.

I pulled out this super cute black two piece night clothes. It had butterflies all over it.

 It had butterflies all over it

(Ebony's night clothes)

After I was done putting on my night clothes, I walked back to my bed and went sleep.

15 minutes later

Elijah Pov

After I was done getting ready for bed, I walked stairs to make sure all of the doors and windows were closed and locked.

Then I headed back upstairs to the bedroom. But before I headed to the bedroom I stopped but Peyton's room, to check up on him.

I opened Peyton's door, and saw him sleeping peacefully in bed him. I closed the door and headed towards bed room.

When I got to the bedroom, saw that all the lights were off. I walked over to the bed, and got in the bed. I started feeling around the bed for Ebony and Parker, but I only felt Parker.

"Parker, where's Ebony?" I asked.

" She's in the bed" Parker said in a sleepy voice.

"No she not"

"She not?"

" No, but I think I know where she is"

I got out the bed, and head towards Ebony's room. When I got to her door, I open the door to see her laying in the bed.

I walked over to the bed, and picked her up.

" Bambino, your suppose to sleep with your man"

" Mhh... I like when you talk in Italian. You should speak it more."

" I will, but have to sleep in the bed with us first. Deal."

"Mhh... Deal"

I walked back to the room, with Ebony in my arms. I her down in the middle of the bed. I got in the bed, and snuggled close to love's of my life.
________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, and I hope to see you guys soon.

But before I go I want to talk to you guys it my birthday. I should have say that earlier, but I had a of things to do.