convincing

Ebony's Pov

I pulled into a parking space, turned the car off, and sat there. How I am going to tell Elijah and Parker that their parents are coming over for a little family get-together?

I didn't even ask them if it was ok, to invite their parents and my mom. I mean technically my Mom invited herself and Elijah and Parker's parents. 

I don't think there would be any problems, but Elijah's dad is also coming. Elijah and his dad don't have the best father-and-son relationship. If tell them that Nicholas will be there, Elijah will automatically say no.

But maybe I could-

" Mommy what are thinking about"

" Well Peyton, I was thinking of a way to convince your dads to let us have a family get together"

"Oh, well I can help you convince them"

" You would"

" Yeah!!"

" Aww, Peyton I'm so lucky to have you. Now come on, let's do a little shopping" 

I get out of the car and walked over to the side Peyton was on. I take out of his car seat and walked into the store. As we were walking into the store I turn around and Vincent and the other three bodyguards were a few feet away from us. 

Two hours later

We just pulled into the garage, I get out of the car and Walk over to a sleeping Peyton. Who by the way promise to help me convince his dads, to have a little family get-together.

Anyway, I walked up to Peyton's room. Laid him down in his bed, and took off his shoes. Then tucked him in, I walk out of his room to go back to the car to get the groceries.

When I was walking back to the car, hear Parker tell me not to get the groceries. I rolled my eyes. After that, I walked to the kitchen where I find both Parker and Elijah.

" So what are you guys doing?"

" Just thinking about, what to cook for dinner," Elijah said.

" Oh, well have something to ask you guys"

"Ok, what is it?" Parker ask.

"Well, my mom called me this morning, to ask how I was doing. Told her that I had gotten shot, and she want to rush out here. But told that was staying with you guys, and she didn't have to worry about me. But she still wanted to come to see me, so I made her a deal. If she doesn't come to see me, we can have a little family get together"

"Ok, that find," Elijah said.

" Really"

"Yes, so when do you want to have it?" Parker asks.

" How about this Friday, and they can stay the weekend"

"Ok, we'll get the guest rooms ready," Elijah said.

That was easier than I thought since he didn't ask if his father was coming. He can say no when they get here. Now with that out of the way, I can take a nap. But first I will text Mom and tell her that we will have the get-together this Friday, and they can stay for the weekend. 

After I was done texting my mom, I decided that I would texts Bri and Rachel in our group chat. In the group chat, I told them about the family get-together. Bri asked if Ace could come, and said yes because he is also a part of this family. Then Rachel asked if her father was going to be there. I told her probably so, and she said that they will be there once Elijah and their father's feud is over.  

I asked Bri if she was still coming this Friday, and she said she was with Rachel on this one. Man, my best friends did me dirty, they really going to leave me to deal with a family feud.  I told Rachel that her ass need to be there because that was her brother and father, not mine. She said that they will be there once they made up.  

At this point, I was done with the conversion. I told them that I would text them when the feud was over, after I was done texting I turn off my phone and went to sleep.

 I wonder how this weekend will turn out.
____________________________________________________

I know the chapter is short, but I wanted to make a quick chapter since I haven't posted it in a couple of weeks.

I'm going to be honest with you guys, over these few weeks I was just procrastinating on making this chapter. Then I was having trouble making an induction for the parents.   I finally finished it, it shouldn't have taken me so long to make an induction. But I'm thankful for all of you guys that were patient with me.

See you guys in the next chapter.