The Meeting

Ebony's POV

I turn around seeing a little boy who looks no older than four, following me.

The little boy stopped right in front of me and put his arms in the air, signaling for me to pick him up. I look at the little boy with worry and concern on my face because I didn't know where he came from.

He was really cute, but I didn't know his name or where he came from.

"Hi, there," I ask the little boy.

The little boy started to hug me as if his life depends on it.

"What's your name," asked him.

"Peyton," he said.

"Hi Peyton, my name is Ebony," I said.

"You have a pretty name," he said.

"Thank you, but how old are you," I ask.

"I am four," he said, holding up four fingers.

"Where did you come from Peyton," I said, looking at him with a worried expression.

"From the preschool, down there" he pointed to the direction that we just came from.

"That's three blocks from here," I said.

"Will you look really pretty, when you walk past my preschool?" he said with a smile.

"Peyton you should never follow anyone you don't know, I could have been a kidnapper," I said with a firm, but soft tone.

He looked like he was about to cry after I told him to never follow someone he doesn't know.

"I-I'm s-sorry."

"It's ok but promise me you won't ever do that again."

"I promise"

"Good, now let's take you back to mommy and daddy."

I don't have a mommy, but I have dad and daddy."

I stay silent when he said he didn't have a mommy, "ok then, back to your dad and daddy".

We started walking the three blocks back to the preschool. After walking for 15 minutes, we reach the preschool where I saw an attractive man staying outside.

I assume it was his dad because he had a worried look on his face. As we got close, the man spots us. The man starts to walk close to us, I stop when we meet halfway.

"Dad," Peyton said with a smile on his face.

"Peyton, don't ever go off by yourself again, do you hear me". The man said.

"Ok dad," Peyto said.

"Who's this?" the man said.

"This is Ebony, she's the nice lady that helped me get back here," Peyton said, pointing to me.

"Hello," I said.

"Hello," he said.

Parker's POV

Peyton pointed to this most beautiful woman, whose name I now know is Ebony. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen, don't get me wrong the girls that have been with were pretty. But they didn't have what Ebony had.

I looked at Ebony and ask her " where did you find Peyton," but before she could speak. My angry husband came out of the preschool, glaring daggers at her.

"You" Elijah yells at Ebony.

I looked at Ebony, to see her shaking with fear. Because an angry man came of preschool, yelling at her.

I stood in front of Ebony with Peyton in my arms facing Elijah.

"Parker move," Elijah tells me, looking at Ebony.

"No not until you calm down and let her explain what happened," I told Elijah with a firm voice.

Elijah looks from me to Ebony, then back to me.

Elijah POV

I looked at the girl with an angry expression, on my face. After getting a good look at her, she was scared of me. In my heart I didn't want her to be scared of me, so I took a deep breath and looked at her with a calm expression.

"Explain," I said, with a calm expression.

"After I walk past the preschool, I noticed that someone was following me. I didn't look back till I was three blocks away from the preschool, which is how I found Peyton. And brought him back here ".

"Ok, well thank you for bringing our son back".

"You're welcome"

"Will I have to get to going now," said Ebony.

"Bye Ebony," said Peyton.

"Bye Peyton," said Ebony.

While watching Ebony walk away, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I mean don't get me wrong, she is a beautiful woman, but her personality is what makes me attracted to her.

I have never been the type of man to look at a man or a woman because they were good-looking, but of the type of personality they had. Don't get me wrong, I like good-looking at women or men, but just because they are good-looking does not mean they are a person. There are people who are good-looking but have shit personalities.

I was brought out of my thoughts, by the park asking if me I was ok.

"Eli, you ok"

"Hm, oh yeah I'm good. Let's go home" I said walking to the car.

"Ok"

The drive home was quiet since Peyton almost immediately fell asleep when Parker put him in the car. After the 15-minute drive, we arrived home.

After putting Peyton in his bed, I and Parker started finishing work that we didn't do today. then after we finished our work we went to bed.

Sorry guys for not posting more chapters. I had finals to study for then I just want to take a little break and joy my summer vacation. But I'm back now.

And thank you guys for the support 🤗🤗