Family Reunion pt 2

Ebony's Pov

" What do you mean he called you mommy, since when did you have a kid!" my mom yelled.

" Yeah, Elijah and Parker you have some explaining to do," Elijah's mom said.

After we explained to them why Peyton calls me mommy. Me, Peyton, Elijah, and Parker went to go eat breakfast. While our parents went to the guest rooms, to settle in.

About 30 minutes later, we were all done eating. Our parents came down from their rooms, then Elijah started talking.

" Ok, why is my dad," Elijah asked his mom.

I wouldn't say Elijah doesn't like his father, they don't see eye to eye on things. I don't know how all of this started, but I hope they make up soon.

" Elijah-" his mom said.

" Why is he here"

" Will he is family"

"..."

" Look, Elijah, I know this is hard for you. I do, but can you not start some drama? Just for today."

After that Elijah walked away up to his room. If I would have known this would happen, I wouldn't have suggested we have a family reunion. And this is only the first day.

" Hey Ebony, how about you go check on Elijah? I got it here" Parker said.

"Ok"

" I wanna go with Mommy"

" No Peyton, you will stay here with me. And you can also spend with your grandparents."

" Fine"

I walked upstairs and headed toward their bedroom. When I got there, I saw Elijah sitting on the bed. Since he didn't close the door, I walked in and sat down on the bed.

" So, what happened between you and Dad"

"..."

"It's cool if you don't want to talk, but can I tell you about me and my father"

After I said that, he looked up at me. 

"Well, as you know I didn't have the best relationship with my dad either. He never wanted me to be a baker, or open up my bakery. He said it waste of money and time. He said he couldn't have a daughter who is a baker. He didn't want to look bad in front of business friends, that have daughters that are more successful than me"

" He said"

" Yep, the worse part was that he did in of his friend and their daughter. They all laughed and look down upon me. Which only made me want to work harder to show my father that I was just as good as those other girls. But in the end, he died a couple of months later.

" Did you ever forget him"

" I did, but I do wish I could talk to my father again. Just to see why he didn't want me to be a baker. I know this isn't my place to say this, but please just talk to your father because  you never know when you might not be able to say you forgive him."

" Do you want to hear why I don't want my father here"

" Of course I do."

" Ok then" he chuckled. 

"Will my father always push me to be better than everyone else"

"Do all mafia bosses push their kids to be better than everyone"

"Well no, that just all depends on the person. But my father push me, to the point that I didn't even have a childhood all the time."

" He ever beat you"

"No, but I was distant from everyone in my life. I was especially distance from Rachel"

I feel bad for him, how could a father do that to his kid? Maybe that is why he was so aggressive toward me when I was returning Peyton to them.

After he finished his story, he had this look of sadness, anger, and confusion in his eyes.

So I lean down and kissed him on the cheek. He turned to look at me, with a expression surprised.

" Can I have another kiss"

" Sure, why not"

As I was going to kiss him on his other cheek, he turned his head. Our lips interlock together, he pulled me closer. I know I shouldn't have continued the kiss, but it felt good.

We pulled away from each other, I felt so embarrassed. This feels so scandalous, it's a good thing I'm not a celebrity.
_____________________________________________

Elijah's Pov

It was Monday night, and my parents, Parker's parents, and Ebony's mom have been here since Friday. I walk to my room when my mom stops me.

" So what are you guys doing tomorrow for Valentine's Day"

" You sound like Rachel when she wants to be nosy"

"Will I am her mother"

" Whatever, I and Parker were going to take Ebony on a date for Valentine's Day since our first date got cut short"

" Omg omg I'm going to have a daughter in law"

" Ew Mom, don't say omg you are too old, to be saying that"

" Boy please"

" MOM!"

" Ok ok sorry, but on a serious note if you guys like her go after her. Don't let a girl like her slip away."

" We won't"

" Good, now I'm going to bed goodnight love you."

" Goodnight, love you too."

After saying going night to my mom, I jumped into bed. And went to sleep, and no I'm not going kiss Parker good night. Since he likes to sleep in a lot, he won't even notice that I didn't kiss him good night.
________________________________________________

Almost to my goal, also I know that I said this was going to be a short chapter. But there were a lot of things that need to be added, so it is longer than what I anticipated.

 Like, comment, and vote.

see you guys in the chapter, bye.