The Message

Ebony's Pov

We need to talk," I said.

"Oh ok, about what," Rachel said.

" Not here"

" It can't be that bad," Bri said.

" Oh it's bad, now go to the kitchen"

" Fine," they said.

Once we get into the kitchen, they both turned around and gave me the look, you know that look your parents would give when they wanted you to explain yourself. That was the same look they were giving me.

"Now what was so important that you couldn't say out there," Rachel said.

" Well, you guys remember Todd"

" You mean Sarah's older brother Todd," Bri said.

"Yes"

" Are serious, I thought he was in jail for all of the stunts he pulled" Rachel said while looking something up on her phone.

"That's what I thought, but then I got a text from an unknown number. I just knew it was from him. He was the only one who called me baby girl"

" Show us the text, maybe we track it," Rachel said.

" We don't know anyone who could track"

"Yes we do, and Bri is fucking him"

" Ace" me and Bri yelled.

"Yes"

" I am not fucking him, yet"

" We just have to tell the guys because if I'm not mistaken Todd and Sarah are in the Mafia"

" Rachel what are talking about"

" I know it sounds crazy because we all know Sarah would lose in a fight against a 13 year. But a couple of months ago I heard Elijah, Parker, Ace, and Matt talking about the Russian mafia"

"They're not the most feared in the world," Rachel said.

" Then who is the most fear Mafia boss, so I know not to mess with them," I said.

"Too late for that Bon" Rachel said. 

" Huh"

" What you meant too late," I said.

" Well my brother, Parker, and Ace are in the Mafia, Matt is just the doctor that helps them when they are wounded"

" I know that, but you guys are the most feared," Bri said.

"Yes"

" But how?" I asked.

" Well know you I and Elijah are half Italian and half American, Parke and Matt are American"

" Rachel you basically told us what your guy's race was," Bri said.

"Sorry, I and Elijah are in the Italian Mafia since our dad is Italian. Parker is in the American Mafia since his father passed it to him. I don't know much about Ace, that's something you guys would have asked him about. Matt wasn't in the Mafia, till he married me"

" Oh," me and Bri said. 

" Ok, but why don't you and Elijah speak Italian," I asked. 

" Well Elijah speaks Italian all the time, but only when he thinks it's important. For example, he talks in Italian when he is doing Mafia business.  One time I heard him speaking Italian to Parker". Rachel said.

"Ok?"  I said.

" No, you don't understand. They were in their  bedroom if you catch my drift" 

"Oh my!"