Family get together pt 1

Elijah Pov

Friday Morning

It was around 6 in the morning when my alarm went off. I usually get up at 5 am, but since I and Parker Don't have to go to work today, we stay at home and spend time with Peyton.

I get out the bed, and head to the bathroom. I do my morning routine, then jump in the shower. After I turn off the shower, I get out and head back into the room.

I look over to the bed, to see Parker still in the bed. Remember when said I usually get up at 5 am, will that be because Parker over there like to sleep in.

And he will sleep longer than that If I don't get him. You would think a 28-year-old would know how to get up on his own, but he doesn't. I told Parker to get out of bed and get ready for the day. then I walked out of the room to Ebony's room.

Since Ebony has been staying with us, Peyton has been sleeping in her room. I open the door quietly, then stick my head to see if Peyton was awake. Sure enough, he was awake and sitting at the end of the bed watching paw patrol.

" Hi, Daddy!" Peyton shouted.

" Shh Peyton, don't wake up Ebony"

" Oops, sorry Daddy"

" It's ok, now let's get dressed, so we can make breakfast"

" Ok"

I pick up Peyton, but before I walk out the door. I took a picture of Ebony sleeping. I know she is so going to get me when she finds out.  But I didn't care because she looked cute sleeping.

I walked towards Peyton's room, but on the way there we pass me and Parker's room. Inside the room, just see that Parker is still sleeping.

Are you serious, this man is still not. " Parker if you don't get your ass out of that dam bed" I yell him. As soon as I yell at him, he jump out of bed and ran into the bathroom.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

After I finished dressing Peyton, we head downstairs to fix breakfast. After a while, Parker joined us downstairs.

" You know you didn't have to yell to get me up"

" Will you should have gotten up, when I told you the first time"

"..."

" See your speech, now shut up and help me fix breakfast"

" What happened to Peyton helping you"

" He wants to watch Paw Patrol"

(Peyton's outfit)

(Parker's outfit)

(Parker's outfit)

(Elijah's outfit)

(Elijah's outfit)

After an hour of cooking, we hear a knock at the door. I walk over to the door, and when I open it I see Ebony's mom, Parker's mom, and my mom at the door. I'm not going to lie, I forgot that this was the Friday was the family get-together.

Told them to come in, then I see two more people walking up to the door. Parker's dad and one person I didn't want to see, my dad.

" ARE YOU SERIOUS, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE" 

Then I heard a loud thud from upstairs.

" What was that," Diana said.

" Mommy," Peyton said.

" Mommy, "all of them said.

Then all you heard was Ebony running downstairs. When Ebony made it to the bottom of the stairs, she looked like she was in a daze.

You could tell she had just got out of bed. Her hair was all over her face, I could tell she didn't put a bonnet on. She was rubbing the sleep out of her eyes when her mom yelled at her.

" EBONY ROSE COLEMAN"

" Mom"

" Don't mom me, go get dressed now"

After that Ebony went upstairs and got dressed. She came back down ten minutes later. Looking fine as hell, might I add.

 Looking fine as hell, might I add

( Ebony's outfit)

Hi Mom"

" Don't Hi Mom me, what did that little boy call you"

" He called me mommy"

" He you What-" 
_____________________________________________

 That's it for now, I'm going to be working on the next two chapters. After this chapter will be part 2 of the family get-together, then I will work on my Valentine's Day surprise that I have for you guys.

But I am going to warn you guys the Family get-together is going to be a little short since I will be busy tomorrow.

I am such a big procrastinator, will see you guys soon.