Outing

Ebony's Pov

  Beep Beep  Be-

I turned off my alarm clock, and head to my bathroom. Once I get to the bathroom, I turn on the water. While waiting for the water to heat up, I grab my Bluetooth speaker. Before I get in the shower, I put On Her Way by PartyNextDoor. he's one of my favorite R&B singers.

 After I was done with my showers, I turn off the water and get out.  Once I was out of the shower, I turned off my Bluetooth speaker. So I could get ready, and not stay in the bathroom singing my favorite songs. I get a phone call from Parker, just as I finish putting on my outfit.

 I get a phone call from Parker, just as I finish putting on my outfit

(Here is her outfit except for the beanie and the purse)

(And here is her hairstyle)

Parker: Good morning Ebony.

Ebony: Good morning Parker, did you need something?

Parker: No, just calling to tell you we will be leaving to drop off Peyton in 30 minutes.

Ebony: Ok, that's fine. See guys soon.

Parker: ok, bye

After we said goodbye, I headed downstairs to get breakfast. 15 minutes into my breakfast, Rachel texted saying they are on their way. I replied with ok, then went back to my breakfast.

After about 30 both Peyton and Ava show up at the time. After a while of talking to Rachel, Matt, Parker, and Elijah they said goodbye and left.

" Are you guys ready?" I asked

" Yes," they both yell.

"Ok then, let's go to the garage and get my motorcycle," I said.

I open the garage door and told the kids to wait outside on the side of the garage for me.

"Auntie Bon," said Ava

" Yes Ava"

" What will we do today?" she asked.