Chapter 2:

Harry is smiling as Niall tells him his occurrences from the morning. As it turns out, putting a hot pocket in a pot to try to cook it wasn't the best idea. Harry doesn't understand why Niall makes things so hard for himself. He could have easily put the hot pocket in the microwave. Niall claims he was trying to prove that there are better ways to cook it faster. He was proved wrong. Sometimes he wonders how it is that Niall and he became best friends. But when he thinks back on it he realizes he wouldn't have it any other way. Niall is the only person who knows Harry inside and out. He's the only person that truly understand why he acts the way that he acts and he knows Niall will never judge him. He's lucky to have someone like Niall in his life.

However there are times when he wishes he could have someone else. He doesn't just mean a friend. He wants someone who will call him pretty and beautiful because they think that Harry really is something to admire. He wants someone who will hold his hand and give him kisses every day. He wants someone to hug him when he feels sad and kiss him on his forehead. To put it simply, he wants a boyfriend. You would think it wouldn't be so hard, with Harry's handsome good looks, but it is.

A lot of people don't seem to understand what he is. People think that he wants to be girl, but that isn't the case. Sure he likes wearing more feminine stuff sometimes and he really likes pastels, but he's still a boy. He just likes looking pretty. He doesn't think it's fair that only girl can be called beautiful, he thinks that boys can be too. It's one of the reason's he dresses the way he does. The other reason is the fact that he likes it. He feels comfortable, so no one should judge him because of the way he is. Still, people do, so he has a hard time finding someone who understands him enough to date him.

"Hey Harry, did you hear me?" Niall repeats.

"Um, what? no sorry." Harry says.

"I swear you always have your head in the clouds. Anyway I asked if you heard about the new schedule?"

"New schedule?" Harry hadn't heard anything about a new schedule. He wonders if maybe Niall is playing a joke on him. "Niall are you serious because I don't recall anything about a new schedule." Niall nods, the most serious nod he's ever given.

"Yea mate, apparently Mr. Higgins went to the hospital yesterday. They weren't able to find a replacement, so they combined the beginner French with the advanced French." Harry was in beginner French. That meant he would have to go to the advanced class in the far end of school. Which means he should be walking in the other direction.

"Niall I have to go the other way, see you later." Niall laughs as he watches Harry sprint away. Harry runs as fast as legs can take him. He feels like he accomplished something as he makes into the class room just as the bell rings. Thank goodness. Niall wasn't lying. Students from his class period are gathered around by the entrance.  He waits until the teacher gives any sort of direction. A few people give him a greeting. He smiles at them, knowing that the class will go by easier if he knows some classmates.

"Hello everyone." The teacher says. "My name's Madame Camille. You lot must be from Mr. Higgins class, am I right?" The students by the entrance nod. "Well welcome. Seeing as we don't have many students in our advanced class, there are a lot of free seats. Please sit, then we'll begin." Once again everyone nods. People scatter about as they find a seat.  Harry looks around, until he spots a seat at the far end corner. He heads over and plops down in the seat. He fiddles with his bag as he pulls out a notebook and pencil. "Well I'll just take role for both classes and then well start off with some basics. This will be review for my advanced class, so let's get started." With that she begins rattling off name after name. Once she's done with attendance, class begins. Harry listens attentively.  He thinks that learning French is actually pretty cool. It is after all the language of love. He wants to be able to visit France one day, maybe meet a cute French boy who will buy him flowers and chocolates.

Class ends quickly and Harry leaves, knowing that this new schedules is going to be around for a while. According to Madame Camille, Mr. Higgins will be out for the month and they won't be able to find a replacement. So now he will have to make the extra effort to make it to his French class every day.

Soon school is over and he walks back home, alone. Niall has water polo practice after school, so Harry usually ends up alone after school. Well not necessarily, he's had offers by people who want to walk him home. He'll usually decline. He doesn't like that random people will see where he lives. He'd rather have someone who he's been dating walk him home. Today, he just feels so alone. It's one of those days when it just hits you how single you are. He sighs as he reaches his house. Will he ever find someone to love, who will love his just as much back? He enters with the thought lingering in his mind.