Chapter 4:

Harry has just about had it with Niall. He really wanted to stay in today, but no Niall just had to make him go out. He wouldn't typically be so annoyed to be spending time with his best friend, but he's had a bad morning. So sue him if he's cranky.

Harry had been woken up to the sound of his alarm at 7AM. It was Saturday. He really didn't wish to be woken up so early when he could have had some more sleep.  As much as he tried to go back to bed, he just couldn't so he went about with his morning routine before heading to the kitchen. He was cooking eggs, while he searched for something to watch. He noticed that one of his favorite movies was on so he started watching it. He was so distracted with the movie that he ended up with slightly crispier eggs than usual. At least he didn't burn them. Then just as he got comfortable on the couch, Niall calls him up and invites him to the mall. He tries declining, but Niall says he shouldn't waste his time with mindless tv when he could spend the day with actual human interaction. Plus, Niall needed help getting his girlfriend a present for her birthday and Niall figured Harry would be better at choosing a gift.

Usually, Harry wouldn't mind spending time with Niall. He just wasn't in the mood to do anything today. He wanted to laze around and maybe take a nap or two. But no, he had to agree, so now he was waiting for Niall in front of the skate park. He would have gone all the way to Niall's house, but he didn't want to walk more than he had to. The skate park is only two blocks away from the mall. So he waits for Niall there. Niall said he would be there in five and he really hopes he is. He's already fed up enough.

Harry stands in the middle of the sidewalk. He watches the few early risers that are walking up the hill. He turns and watches the skaters. They look really cool doing tricks like pros. He eyes their appearances. Most of them have long black hair and piercings. A few have tattoos. He thinks that the skater punks in general are a bit intimidating. But they are also pretty hot.

He's so engrossed, that he doesn't hear the shouting. More specifically Louis shouting for him to move out of the way. He doesn't want to crash into Harry. Unfortunately it's unavoidable with the speed he's going at. Soon, he's crashing into the poor soul and they both go tumbling into the grass patch on the other side of the sidewalk. Louis landed on his back, Harry next to him. Louis winces as he sits up. He looks over to find Harry with his eyes closed. He thinks that he might have knocked the poor lad unconscious, but soon Harry opens his eyes. Green eyes meet blue as their stares linger on each other's for a few moments.

"I'm so sorry, mate I was trying to warn you." Louis says as he gets up. He brushes himself off before offering a hand to Harry. Harry looks up at Louis. He's not going to lie, the boy is gorgeous. His arms and neck are covered in tattoos. He has ear and lip piercings. He was wearing dark skinny jeans and a band tee. He wonders why this boy is even being nice.

He takes the hand the boy offered him and is pulled up. Harry gives a tight smile, and Louis gives him one back. Harry studies the boy before he thinks that maybe he should say something.

"Uh thanks, and sorry for like standing in the middle of the sidewalk." Harry says nerves seeming to get the better of him. He wonders why the boy is making him so flustered. Could he maybe like the guy? No it's too early to tell.

"No mate really it's my fault, I was texting and skating. Not a good combination." Louis chuckles and Harry's heart flutters. The boy seems to be giving him some new feelings.

"Yea definitely not good. But still I should have been listening."

"Well it happened, so let's just forget about it ok?" Harry doesn't want to forget it though. He really doesn't want to forget about the hot boy with the tattoos. Except he can't say that so he just nods.  " Well I better get going." Louis says pointing to the skate park. Harry nods again and watches as the boy gives him a small wave and walks away. Two seconds later, Niall stands in front of him.

"Heya mate, how's it going?" Niall exclaims. They begin in the direction of the mall, Harry telling Niall about the mystery boy.

181818

"Harry, I would say you are totally crushing on the guy." Niall laughs. The whole walk to the mall was spent with Harry reminiscing about the tattooed lad. He couldn't help it. He was all he could think about and he had just met the guy.

"Do not!" Harry tried to deny, but Niall didn't even acknowledge him. He was busy looking at some sweaters. Harry should be looking at the sweaters too, but he just couldn't keep his mind at the task at hand. He just couldn't get those beautiful blue eyes out of his mind. They reminded Harry of a sunny day, where the sky was shining just the perfect shade of blue.

"Harry, what do you think about this?" Niall asked his friend. He held up a teal sweater and Harry looked at it before shaking his head no. Niall put it back and kept looking.

"But seriously Niall, I don't like him. I don't even know his name." Harry sighed

"Louis."

"Sorry what?"

"His name is Louis Tomlinson. I have my Maths class with him." Louis. It suits him. Now he has a name to go with the gorgeous punk boy.

"Louis, such a great name." Niall bursts out laughing.

"You would be the one to care about something as simple as his name. You barely know the guy." Harry looks at his feet blushing. He realizes that he might not know Louis, but he wants to know him. He seems like a nice lad. He did apologize for bumping into him and even helped him up. Thinking about it made him think about how strong Louis probably is. He lifted Harry up like he weighed nothing. His thoughts are interrupted as Niall asks him about another sweater.

The rest of his afternoon is spent looking through various girly stores- in which he got a few things for himself- and thoughts of Louis.