Epilogue:

A few months later finds Harry on a skateboard, wearing kneepads and elbow pads and even a helmet, and Louis standing in front of him, holding his hands.

"You won't let go right?" Harry asks nervously. He had wanted to learn to skateboard for some time now. Seeing Louis glide so easily on the board made him think he had a chance. He was dead wrong. He had no idea why he even agreed to do it now. Louis had asked repeatedly if he was sure he wanted to do this. Harry had grown angry that Louis didn't think he could do it so he said yes, a thousand times yes. Now he's stuck and really doesn't want Louis to let go.

"No Haz I will not let go. I wouldn't want my baby to get hurt now would I?" Harry blushes at the word of endearment. Honestly Louis lived for moments like this. He loved when Harry got cute and shy; it made him look extra adorable. He never ceased to compliment Harry about anything. He loved the way Harry's cheeks would turn pink and he'd mumble a quick thank you and maybe peck Louis' cheek. That was definitely Louis' favorite way of thank you. The last few months have been just as great as the last year, maybe even better.

Since it is summer, they get to spend every day together. People would think that seeing each other every day isn't healthy and they get that, but then again they aren't exactly normal people. Who cares if they want to see each other all the time? They love each other and being apart makes them each miserable. Louis comes by to Harry's and then they go to the skate park or maybe a café. They then proceed to make out on and off again during the day. Louis can never resist kissing his baby.

Harry has been feeling over the moon. He can't believe how lucky he got with Louis. Louis is honestly wonderful and he really doesn't want to imagine his life without him. Louis has kept his promise and is always there to ward off the mean people that think picking on someone for being different makes them cool. Harry is so grateful to have Louis there to protect him. He makes sure to give him extra hugs when Louis fights off the bad guys.

Sleeping over at each other's houses has also become a thing. Their parents trust them enough to know there won't be any funny business when they sleep in the same bed. It's not to say they haven't done anything sexual because they have. Louis loves seeing his baby come undone when he so much as kisses his neck. Harry can't help it. Louis makes him feel all tingly inside. Plus he's inexperienced so sue him that his hormones are always acting up.

As Louis watches Harry, frightened that he'll fall off the board, he can't help but think that this is how his life is supposed to be. Being with Harry just seems so natural and he couldn't fathom ever leaving Harry. He loves him too much for that. He loves him so much that the next words that come out of his mouth are shocking, yet not at all unexpected.

"Marry me." Louis half demands and half asks. Harry's eyes bug out and he loses his footing on the board. He only has two seconds to panic before Louis is helping him off the board to steady ground.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" Harry asks, hands still in Louis'.

"I said marry me, it doesn't have to be right now, but in time. I want to call you mine forever. I want to wake up beside you every day. I want to have kids with you and teach our son how to skateboard and our little girl how to make her own flower crown. I want the stupid cliché of life that everyone dreams about and I want it with you." Louis says coming closer to Harry with every word. Harry is honestly so shocked, but there's no denying that he wants that too. He wants the cookie cutter family with Louis he wants to be the first thing Louis see every morning and the last thing to see at night. He wants to be Louis last kiss. He wants it all with Louis so of course the answer is obvious.

"I'd love that." And what's a proposal without a kiss. Their lips meet in a fiery passion that has both of them feeling giddy for the future. Louis can't wait to spend the rest of his days with the cute flower crown wearing boy who stole his heart the first day he saw him. Harry can't wait to spend the rest of his life with the punk hottie who was once way out of his league, but is definitely all he's ever wanted. I guess that's what you get when flower child and punk come together.

THE END