Chapter 6:

Harry was in a good mood. Louis, the hot Louis who skateboards for fun,the one with the millions of tattoos, talked to him. He was ecstatic. He didn't even think he'd see the lad, unless he went back to the skate park. He had no idea that they went to the same school. He just wished that he could have said more, but he was nervous. Louis was standing there looking just as hot, maybe even hotter. The guy is like something crafted by the Gods with his feathery brown hair and toned body. His legs were to die for, and he was obviously really strong.

Harry sighs. 'What if he doesn't talk to me anymore', he thinks. The only reason he talked to him today was to make sure he didn't get Louis in trouble. He honestly never planned on telling anybody about the incident, well except for Niall. He just hopes that maybe Louis will talk to him again. Like as soon as possible.

181818

His prayers are answered the next day. Louis casually strolls up to Harry a few minutes before French class.

"Hey Curly, how are you doing today?" Louis asks. He's exuding this confidence that is making Harry very flustered. He takes a few deep breathes before he answers.

"Oh I'm doing fine." Harry internally scolds himself. He really needs to come up with better answers.

"Cool, cool." Harry feels that he made the situation awkward, but then Louis talks again. "So Curly, as much as I love calling you that, what's your name?" Now, Louis definitely knew his name, but it would be weird if Harry knew that. So he makes it look like he doesn't know at all.

" 'M Harry, and your Louis right?" Harry flushes, Louis didn't even know who he was and here Harry is admitting to already knowing his name. (He might have also looked at some old Instagram pictures, but that's beside the point.) Louis is only caught off guard for a moment before he answers.

"Yea. Nice to know you knew my name, makes me feel special." Harry smiles. He made Louis feel special. He wants to say something back, but the teacher walks in, ruining the moment. "See you later mate." With that, Louis strolls to his seat.

181818

"Honestly Niall, he probably thinks I'm a fool." Harry says as he and Niall walk into the lunch room.

"Harry, you're fine. The guy probably didn't notice. I'm actually shocked he talked to you again." Niall replies as they stand in line to get lunch. Harry shrugs. He was honestly pretty shocked too.  He figured that Louis would have forgotten about him. It seems like he didn't and that made Harry really happy. He liked that Louis was reminded of him today. Now Louis even knows his name. Maybe this could turn out to be more...

Harry shook his head. He doesn't need those thoughts right now. He barely talked to Louis and here he is thinking that they could possibly date.  He honestly doesn't know what it is about Louis that has him so intrigued. They guy is really not who he expected to fall for. He's so different from Harry. Harry has flower crowns, Louis has tattoos. Harry wears bright colors; Louis wears all black and gray. Harry's like a ray of sunshine, Louis is a drizzle of darkness. They couldn't be more different. Still, Harry feels like he might be drawn to Louis somehow. He never thought he would find someone to love in high school, but it seemed that Louis might be that person.

"Yeah, I guess. The only thing I know is that I wouldn't mind talking to him again." Harry says once they got their lunch. They headed out to the courtyard to sit in their spot. Their spot was under a tree at the far end of the courtyard and it had the prefect view of the whole courtyard. They both sat down in silence. A few moments later, Niall spoke up again.

"Do you like Louis?" Niall asks. Harry sputters on his water, trying to stop himself from choking. He really wasn't expecting this from Niall right now.

"Um... I don't really know Niall." Harry coughs.

"It just seems that you do. You haven't stopped talking about him in the last few days. I wouldn't care you know if you did." Harry thinks about what Niall says. He honestly didn't really think he liked Louis. He thought that this was just a temporary thing. The only reason he was having feelings was because of his looks. He might now be a vision of beauty to others, but to Harry he was beautiful. However, now thinking about it, maybe he did kind of like Louis. It was a small like, but it was there.

"Well maybe, but I can't know for sure. We've only talked twice. Maybe in time, or maybe not. Who knows, only time will tell." Harry responds. Niall smacks him on the shoulder for making it so philosophical. Harry thinks his answer fully answered the question. He would have to wait and see if maybe this new thing with Louis could go anywhere.  He's kind of hoping it will.