Chapter 18:

February, the month that has the cheesy holiday that makes couples all over the world feel extra lovey dovey. It also happened to be the same month in which Harry was born, February first to be exact. Because Valentine's Day and his birthday were pretty close, Louis decided that he would plan something extra special on Valentine's Day to celebrate both occasions.

Harry was beyond thrilled that he would be able to spend Valentine's Day actually doing something, instead of watching rom com's all day and eating hordes of chocolate. He was even more ecstatic that the person he'd be spending it would be Louis. Louis is just so great, he might not be perfect, but then again who is. They argue over silly things, but never get too mad. They wouldn't be able to stand it if they had to be apart for long.

Now as Valentine's Day approaches, Harry couldn't be happier that his wonderful boyfriend is planning something. Louis asked Harry about some of his favorite place, and is taking that information to heart as he plans their big day.

The morning of the big day, Harry wakes up frightened, only because someone is blasting music loudly outside of his window. He gets out of bed and pads across his room to the window. He opens and finds Louis standing outside with speakers in his hands. The song playing is "I Love You Baby" by Frank Sinatra because who doesn't like Sinatra at 9 in the morning, especially if it's coming from his amazing boyfriend.

Once the song ends, Louis points to the direction of the front door. Harry nods and races down stairs. He opens the door, and jump on Louis, nearly causing him to topple over. However, Louis is quick to place his hands on Harry's bum to support him, while Harry wraps his arms around Louis' neck and his legs around his waist. Harry presses kisses all over Louis' face and finally his lips.

"That was so cliché, but I absolutely loved it." Harry says one they pull away. Louis sets Harry back down on the ground and they walk back inside.

"I'm glad you did. Now how about you change and we get the day started." Louis suggests. Harry looks down to find he's still dressed in one of Louis' t-shirts and pink plaid pajama bottoms. He shrieks and runs up to his room, he totally forgot he was still in his pjs. Louis didn't mind. He loved seeing his baby in his shirt, just woken up. Louis sits down at the kitchen table as he waits for Harry to return.

Harry tries to make quick work of getting ready. He takes the quickest shower and dries his hair. He then digs through his closet for something nice. He finds a thin light pink long sleeve and he pairs it with blue skinny jeans. He finishes it off with his pink chucks and a pink flower crown. He puts on a bit of lip gloss and then he pads downstairs. He sees Louis waiting in the kitchen. When Louis hears footsteps, he looks up to see his boyfriend dressed beautifully.

"Are you ready love?"  Louis asked, standing up. Since Harry had jumped on Louis he had failed to see how good Louis looked today. He was dressed in a black button down and jeans, Vans on his feet. Harry smiled at the flower crown that rested on Louis' head.

"Yep, I'm ready." Harry chirped as he followed Louis out the front door. He abruptly stopped when he saw the black mustang parked in the drive way. "What's that?" Harry asks.

"A car silly." Louis chuckles. Harry scoffs and gives Louis and expectant look. "It's Zayn's ok, I wanted to drive you in style so I asked if I could borrow his car." Louis explains. Harry nods and finally continues walking. Louis opens his door, like a proper gentleman, and then retreats to the driver's side. Once inside the car, Louis pulls out a tie, showing it to Harry. Harry raises an eyebrow.

"Louis if you expect me to wear that it doesn't really match my outfit." Louis just laughs and shakes his head.

"Actually I was thinking since you got to blindfold me, I could blindfold you too." Louis says. Oh, well it seems fair enough. Harry leans forward and Louis ties the tie round his eyes. Harry sits back and Louis buckles them up. "Alright I'd say we're good to go." Then their off to their first stop.

181818

When Harry finds himself opening his eyes again, he sees a giant building in front of him. Louis pulls him forward and the walk to the entrance. The second they enter, Harry can already smell the lavender and chamomile. He looks around in wonder at the dozens of plants that line the walls. Louis brought him to a nursery. He stares at the beautiful flowers, wondering how Louis could have possibly found this place. Let's just say Louis had to do a lot of research to find this place.

They walk around, admiring the flowers. They all look so lovely and it makes Harry want to build a garden. Louis watched Harry with a fond smile. He seems so happy just looking at such simple things. Louis has half a mind to build the garden for Harry. Lunch time rolls around and Louis guides Harry to the far end of the building. The come to a bit of a clearing and Harry sees a picnic blanket laid out. Surrounding the blanket is a bunch of cherry blossoms. It's beautiful and Harry cannot believe he's eating lunch here.

Louis sits down and Harry does the same. Louis pulls out two grilled cheese sandwiches and iced teas. He also pulls out a container with fruit. Harry laughs at the simple lunch foods and leans in to give Louis a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks Lou." He says, taking a sandwich and an ice tea. They eat and chat, mostly about how beautiful the flowers are. Louis listens as Harry goes on and on about his childhood, how he used to plant flowers with his mother. He really hasn't had the time to do so lately, but he plans to change that soon. After the food is all gone, they get up and Louis tells Harry they have some more places to go. Louis intertwines their hands and it's on to their next adventure.