𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: cameras flashing

Just like Yuzuru had told you, there are bodyguards surrounding him as he exits Incheon airport.

You're actually fairly surprised at the amount of bodyguards there, Yuzuru standing in the center as they surround him. You trail behind him, looking around at all the photographers taking pictures - you can't even count the amount of flashes from cameras you see in a second.

You see quite a couple of fans too, holding Winnie the Pooh plushies - you want to point them out to Yuzuru, but since you're behind his bodyguards, there's really no way for you to talk to him until you two get into the car that'll take you to the hotel.

You put your earphones on, pressing play on your playlist, soft music playing through the speakers. You follow Yuzuru (or rather, the bodyguards, since you really can't see him) to where the car is, and you give your luggage to one of the bodyguards who loads it into the trunk.

You slide into the backseat of the car, sitting next to a beaming Yuzuru. "Olympics," he says, and he looks at you excitedly.

"Yeah," you chuckle. "And when you said that you'd have bodyguards, I didn't expect there to be...that many."

"It seems like you're surprised at my fame." he quips, and you roll your eyes playfully. "Whatever - anyways, did you see the fans with the Pooh plushies?"

"Yeah, I did," Yuzuru responds, as the car starts moving. "It's pretty cool."

"I brought one too - it's in the luggage though, so... you won't see it until after the free skate." you beam, and Yuzuru pouts.

"But I wanna see it now," he says.

"Nope." you respond. "I'll throw it onto the ice and then you can take it if you'd like to."

"You won't be on the bleachers though?"

"Huh?"

"They said it's fine if you stand where Brian is... then you can just... give it to me when I leave the ice, right?" Yuzuru says, a smile gracing his features.

"Oh, they allowed it?" you ask, a surprised look on your face.

"Yep," Yuzuru responds. "So I'll definitely get your Pooh plushie."

"What if I just kept it for myself?" you joke, and Yuzuru glares at you in mock-anger. "That's mean! You bought it for me," he says.

"Did I?" you respond, and Yuzuru glares at you once again jokingly, and you giggle at his reaction. "I'm kidding - I'll make sure you get it. Where would you put it in the house though? There's Pooh plushies everywhere."

Honestly, the amount of Pooh plushies in your apartment could be considered as concerning without any context. There's a couple in the dining room, a couple in your room, a lot in Yuzuru's room, and there's Pooh magnets on your kitchen fridge.

To say the least, Pooh is everywhere in your apartment.

"I'll... put it on my nightstand then." Yuzuru says, nodding his head in affirmation. "That is a good place, actually - my nightstand looks kinda empty."

"Ah, okay." you respond, nodding.

Suddenly, a question pops into your mind. "Wait, are we sharing a room at the hotel? Like, because that usually happens when we go to competitions..."

"Yeah. There's a bigger room this time, I think." Yuzuru responds to your question, and you give him a thumbs up as a reply.

"That's good," you remark. "Then you have extra space to put some Pooh plushies."

"I can't possibly take them all," Yuzuru chuckles. "I'll donate most of them like I usually do."

The car pulls to a stop, and the driver lets you both know that you've arrived at the hotel. You get out of the car, Yuzuru following you.

One of the bodyguards loads both of your luggages onto a hotel luggage trolley, and one of the staff member brings it inside the hotel as you wait for Yuzuru to get his backpack.

"Your skates are here, right?" you ask, pointing to the gold luggage, and Yuzuru nods. You always ask him just to make sure - it's the Olympics, and if the luggage where his skates are in suddenly became lost, it'd be a horrible situation.

Yuzuru walks into the hotel, you trailing after him as you two make your way to the reception as the man there greets him with a smile. "Hi, welcome. Could I get a name for your room?"

"It should be under Yuzuru Hanyu," Yuzuru says, and the man at the reception's eyes light up. "Ah, you're here for the Olympics! Your room's all ready, you can head on up." he says with a smile.

"Thank you," you hum.

"Oh, are you with him?" the man asks, surprised. "Yep." you respond, a smile on your lips. Yuzuru shifts awkwardly, knowing what question will come next as the man at the reception's eyes dart from you, then to him.

"Then are you..."

"No."

You both respond at the same time, and you give Yuzuru somewhat of a funny look. Your lips almost crack into a small smile, and the man at the reception just slides the key card to your room to you wordlessly.

"I didn't mean to be nosy, by the way." the man says when Yuzuru's moved a couple feet away from
the desk due to talking to someone on the phone, and you just shrug.

"We get that question a lot. It's all good." you say, and the man smiles. "Alright. Sorry again, if it did make you two uncomfortable - I hope you both enjoy your stay."

"Thank you," you grin, and you make your way towards Yuzuru.

"C'mon, Yuzu!" you beam, linking arms with him as he ends the call he was on. His face flushes pink, and you drag him into the elevator.

"You must be excited to see the rooms," he remarks. "I'm tired... I wanna sleep." you respond, leaning your head on his shoulder.

"But you just slept on the plane!" Yuzuru says, and you laugh. "Just give me like... an hour. We're meeting Xinyu and Shiyue tonight, right?"

"Yeah, just for dinner. I get to start practicing tomorrow, and so do they, so we're both going to head home earlier than usual." Yuzuru says, and you both exit the elevator.

"No drinks?"

"Orange juice." Yuzuru chuckles, swiping the key card at the door. He opens it, and you immediately rush in, flopping onto the bed.

Yuzuru chuckles at your childish antics, and he settles his bag down onto the couch in the corner.

Cute, he thinks when he sees your wide eyed gaze as you look around the giant hotel room.

Before he knows it, you've already fallen asleep, and this time, it'll be Yuzuru's turn to pat your head lightly to wake you up later.