𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: just for tonight

Turns out, having cake with you is postponed, much to Yuzuru's disappointment - as the winner, he has to go to the after-party.

You, of course, don't mind going with him. Because after all, you do quite enjoy parties. The after-party is loud, lively, with bright lights flashing everywhere.

Exactly as you like it. A grin stretches across your lips as you turn to look at Yuzuru, dressed in a suit with a blue tie.

He looks really, really good. He always does.

You already took the anti-hangover drink, just like Yuzuru had told you to, and you head over to Xinyu, tapping him on the shoulder. "You up for the drinking competition?" you grin, and Xinyu nods, a smirk making its way up onto his lips.

Shiyue, sitting next to him sighs. "You both are about to get wasted, aren't you?"

Xinyu grins at her. "That's the point."

Gradually, everyone gathers to a giant table in the middle of the room, glasses of beer settled on the table. You're standing on one side of the table, and Xinyu stands on the opposite side - and Yuzuru, is watching you with a worried expression on his face, gold medal hung around his neck.

"You ready to lose?" Xinyu smirks, and you laugh. "I think you should be the one worried about losing."

"Eh," Xinyu shrugs. "Who won last time?"

You roll your eyes as you remember Xinyu's win from the last drinking competition that you two did - which ended up in you passing out right then and there, and you were told that after Shiyue had told Yuzuru that you'd passed out, he had nearly fainted himself too.

"Shut up. That doesn't mean anything." you scoff, and Xinyu laughs. "Let's just start, huh?"

You nod, and you grab the first class of beer on the table, bringing it to your lips. You practically chug it as Yuzuru watches you with his eyebrows furrowed in worry.

"Slow down," he murmurs in your ear, and you let out a satisfied sigh when you're finished with the first glass. "Mhm."

You grab the second glass, and Xinyu's only finished his first - you chug this glass once again, and you basically bang the glass onto the table when you're done. At this point, all the skaters there are just cheering and placing bets on who's going to win, except for Yuzuru, holding the same worried expression on his face.

Shiyue notices this, and she gives him a smile. "Let's go talk over there," she mouths to him, motioning towards the bar. "I don't drink," he mouths back.

"Orange juice." she mouths, chuckling. Yuzuru takes a glance at you, already on your fourth glass. He's worried, and he doesn't want to leave your side - but the crowded atmosphere, and the loud yelling is a bit too much for him.

"I'm gonna go there for a bit," he says to you, motioning to the bar. You nod in response, giving him a thumbs up. Yuzuru scans your expression - you don't seem to be drunk (yet), maybe just the slightest bit tipsy. Your hair's a little bit of a mess, and he tucks a stray piece of hair behind your ear.

You nearly choke on the beer that you're drinking at his sudden motion.

You manage to give him a thumbs up and a small smile (you're not even sure if he's able to see it since you're drinking) despite your flustered self.

Yuzuru heads to the bar with Shiyue, and you down another glass of beer - you're at four now, and its only then when you realise that Xinyu is tied with you right now.

You immediately grab another glass, and you find yourself looking at Shiyue and Yuzuru talking. You know they're good friends, and you're not jealous or anything.