Epilogue

There was almost no sound as the people gathered in the Spure garden. A few pictures of the lovingly deceased - and even the recently discovered painting by Alexandra Sportaine was up there as the Cullens wanted to get their hands on all of her paintings now - were spread across the garden with beautiful candles lit before and around them.

Everywhere were Christmas lights as they were Alex' favorites. Everywhere was green, and tree trunks, and pillows to sit on, picnic blankets spread around, multiple fires to make it warm and cozy and everything that Alex and Jasper loved.

There weren't many people. Bella and Edward, Renesmee and Jacob. Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, Harvey. The Denali's were present as well. The wolves. Everyone who had been at the battle and wanted to come, was there.

This time, Charlie was there too.

"You okay?" Harvey asks as he stands beside Jasper who looks at him. Both of them looking beautiful in their suits.

"Yeah." His voice croaks and Harvey gives him a crooked smile. "I'm fine. Okay." Jasper couldn't stop thinking about the battle. Or not really a battle. How he had left Alex all alone for so long.

"It's a little cold." Charlie says as he breathes out and you could see the condensation forming. Sue looks at him and smiles a little as wraps her arms around his arm, pulling him closer. "Is this going to happen anytime soon?" He softly asks her and Sue chuckles before pulling him to one of the seats.

Though it was spring, the evenings were still cold.

The music starts to play and Jasper stands in the front where Harvey left him. The guests all stand up and look towards where Harvey is at the end of the rows of seats. It doesn't take long before Alex appears. A shy smile on her face as she is the centre of attention. Jasper can't help but smile as he sees her. She always looked beautiful in his mind but the way that the white dress had a green hue and dark green diamonds spread across in floral patterns and the way that Alice had done her hair with flowers in it. She looked stunning.

Harvey opens his arm and she gladly accepts, walking forward to her soon-to-be husband.

"I'm glad you didn't actually do it." Harvey mutters soft enough so no one can hear.

"Well," she sighs and remembers the moment when Aro touched her hand. "Thinking about it gave me enough satisfaction." She looks forward and sees Jasper, before she looks to her side at Harvey. "Besides, I can't leave you alone with Emmett. Jasper wouldn't be able to deal with you two." Harvey smiles and they stand before Jasper. Harvey gives Alex' hand to him and raises his'.

"She's all yours, good luck." He quickly takes a few steps back and most of the people start to laugh.

They had chosen to hold the ceremony in the evening so everyone could eat and dance the whole night. Jasper and Alex had found a liking towards dancing together and that's what they wanted to do for the whole evening. But of course, there were still speeches to be said and there were two chairs displayed in the middle of the dancefloor. Behind the podium was a beamer and Alex' curiosity was getting the best of her.

Carlisle is the first to take the stand everyone - that could - sits down on the pillows that were spread around them, making Jasper and Alex stand out even more.

"On behalf of Jasper and Alex, I want to thank everyone for coming." The newly married couple looks around with smiles before grabbing each others hands and awaiting what will happen next. Esme joins his side and she leans towards the microphone.  "May you never lie, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie with each other. And if you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink with us. Cheers to the newlyweds!" Everyone raises their glasses and Jasper kisses Alex' cheek.