*bonus chapter*

So I recently thought about this and had to add it. There are a few more ideas spinning around but I don't know if there are people who will read it? Also, if you have any ideas.. send them 🤗

"You don't have to act so strange." Alex snorts as Peter tries to do her hair. She had seen the small presents already laid out on the table downstairs.

"I just want you to make a good impression on your future family in law."

"Pete!" Alex screeches. "We are not having this talk. Besides, they already know me."

"Yes, but now it's different." Alex frowns as she turns the chair around to look at her brother.

"How so?" Peter tries his best to hold in a smile as he sees the way that Alex already felt uncomfortable.

"Well, you are dating now. Carlisle and Esme didn't look at you like that before, but now they see someone that might hurt their sons heart." Alex frowns and lets the thoughts swim around in her head. "You okay?" She looks up and hums, quickly putting her hair in a ponytail before standing up and walking towards the kitchen to get a snack and preferably a drink.

Peter knew that she was anxious and that his words did nothing to help. It was payback for all the times she bothered him and his love life, but she didn't have to know that.

"Ready?" Alex hears from behind her and she sees Jasper leaning against the doorframe.

"Yes."

"Dressed like that?" Alex glares at Peter and he holds up his hands. "Do your thing." He says but winks at Jasper while Alex stomps out of the doorway. "Good luck." Jasper sighs deeply before following Alex.

"Nervous?" Alex shakes her head.

"No," she quickly says. "It's just Peter being Peter." Jasper hums. "It's just dinner right?" Jasper nods slowly and Alex narrows her eyes at him before staying silent for the remainder of the walk.

"Everyone," Alex looks at Jasper confused but he simply wraps an arm around her. "This is Alex." The confused look doesn't disappear as she awkwardly smiles at everyone and slowly waves her fingers around. "My girlfriend." Alex starts to cough loudly at the word, almost choking herself and Emmett's laugh is the only noise loud enough to be able to be heard over it.

"Even she is shocked." He ears himself a slap from Rosalie who walks forward with a smirk on her face.

"Rosalie," Alex slowly shakes her hand and nods. "Jasper's sister." Alex raises an eyebrow before turning to Jasper with a questioning look.

He simply looks everywhere but at her as he awaits the coming minutes.

"Alex." She slowly replies and Emmett walks forward, a broad smile on his face.

"Emmett." He holds out his hand for her to shake and she doesn't know how to react, only shaking it in response.

"I know, I've met-.."

"You must be Jasper's girlfriend!" She hears in a high tone and Alex rolls her eyes before glaring at Jasper and turning to Alice with a bright smile, suddenly understanding what was happening.

"Yes, I am. Nice to meet you!"

Alex was hating every minute of being in the Cullen household. Jasper didn't have to explain what was happening, she knew it all too well. They were acting as if they hadn't met her yet, as if she was completely new to the family. Peter had probably set them up to it, revenge for the times where he brought home a girl. Or man.

"Yes, I have a brother. No, no parents."

"I think my favorite hobby is working on cars."

"I've actually travelled a lot, but Greece has been my favorite so far."

"Oh, I wouldn't know. I'm not familiar with any of those subjects."

Alex hated every minute of the evening - glaring at Jasper multiple times while she knew that no one was looking - but kept on a perfect smile to the rest of the family who seemed to be enjoying the interrogation.

"I'm really proud of you." Alex glares at Jasper as he says those words but he simply chuckles, already used to her temper.

"And why is that exactly?" She grumbles as the two walk back to her house. Jasper smiles to himself and softly grabs her hand, making her take a deep breath and release it before looking at him. Still with a glare, but also with annoyance at the fact that he was being sweet and she wanted to be angry.

"You behaved impeccable." Alex rolls her eyes.

"I know." She mumbles and looks at their intertwined hands.

"I had no say in this." He starts and pulls her closer, wrapping his arms around her. "But Peter-.."

Alex pushes Jasper away as her eyes widen. "I knew it!" She turns towards the Spure house and makes a run for it. "That asshole is going-.." her words are muffled as Jasper tackles her to the ground. He lays on top of her and Alex narrows her eyes. "I do like this position, but the woods are not my go to spot." Jasper starts to laugh before he gets up and holds out a hand for his girlfriend who turns around, spitting out a few leaves. "What was that for?" She asks him as he pulls her up.

"Wanted to see if I could." Jasper replies with a smug look and Alex narrows her eyes at him.

"Only because I didn't know you were going to do that."

"If you say so."

"Try again, I'll win." Alex says as she catches up with Jasper.

"Are you like Emmett? That filled with fear of not being the best?"

"I can actually win." She retorts.

Jasper places a hand on Alex' shoulder as he turns her to him. "Hey," he says and she looks up to him. "I know you're better better most." Alex feels her heart swell slightly. "It is okay to fail sometimes."

"You are by far one of the most difficult people I've met." Alex mutters before walking towards the door to her house, Jasper stopping her from entering by kissing her softly.

"That's what you like about me." Alex huffs but smiles.

"Sometimes."

Jasper kisses her again before opening the door. Alex wants to walk through but Jasper stops her.

"You want to walk all that dirt into the house?" Alex glares at him before Jasper quickly walks inside and shuts the door behind him. "Peter!" Jasper yells. "Guess what I just did."

"I don't want to hear about your indecent actions!"

"I tackled Alex!"

"More details please!"