Chapter 3: Mutual feelings?

Void slowly looked around. A quick look in Stiles' memory told him enough. To say he was surprised when he felt Stiles reaching for the link was an understatement. He expected to get out soon enough but he never expected to get out thanks to Stiles. So when Stiles opened the door in his mind, Void didn't hesitate with taking over. 

Stiles had looked very panicked and scared and when Void looked through his memory he was shocked to see Keylee alive. When he saw the conversation with Theo and Scott through Stiles' eyes he knew what had happened. He knew not to trust Theo in anything. But he could play, he could still have fun.

His eyes wandered to Keylee's limp body on the chair. How would she react when she woke up? A part of him hoped she would yell at him but he knew she probably wouldn't. Did he feel guilty? Not one a bit. Did he feel regret for killing her? Definitely yes. 

'Do you care for her?'

Void looked back at Theo. 'No.' He easily lied. Theo smirked.

'You do. I know you do. You both care for each other.'

Void quickly took a step forward and pinned Theo against the wall. 'What makes you think you know anything about me? I'm gonna give you a good advice kid, don't piss me off.'

'Wow, definitely better than Stiles. I brought you back remember? Don't you think you must at least listen to what I have to say?'

Void slowly let him go. He didn't feel like he needed to listen to Theo but he was curious what plan he had in mind.

'I want a pack. And I want you in it. I already have Keylee and I think it would help the both of us if you stayed.'

Void raised his eyebrows. 'How would it help me then? I usually don't do packs.'

'Don't you wanna kill Scott? Don't you wanna create chaos, take pain, maybe even stay with Keylee?'

'I don't wanna stay because of Keylee...' Lie. big, big, lie. 'But your other arguments are fine I guess.'

Theo walked forward and held his hand out. 'So we have a deal?'

Void looked at his outstretched hand and at Keylee before he took Theo's hand. 'We have a deal.' Then he gripped his hand in a strong grip and pulled him forward. 'But don't think for even a second you have any control over me. I'm staying with you because it has benefits for me, not because I need you or a pack.'

Theo swallowed and nodded. Void reluctantly let go of his hand and walked over to Keylee. He freed her wrists and picked her up in bridal style.

'Room?'

'Upstairs, second door at your left.'

Void nodded and walked out, leaving a smirking Theo behind. Void might have told him he didn't care for Keylee but Theo knew he did. He knew if he could control Keylee he could control Void. Even if they didn't realize it.

Void gently laid Keylee down on her bed and stared at her for a while. She was the same yet different from the girl he fell for years and years ago. They were in so many thing the same, their talent for art, their love for the forest and nature, of course their powers and spirit. Yet Keylee was in a lot thing different as well. For example, she was a lot more shy then Aya had been. She was more broken. But both were strong.

Void wondered if these difference were created by how they were raised and how they grew up since it was one and the same spirit.

He stared at Keylee as she stirred slightly. He placed his hand on her face and carefully started taking away the pain. He sighted relieved when the feeling of hunger disappeared for a mere second. For a few seconds he felt complete. That was until Theo came walking in the room.  Void sighted, this time in annoyance, and turned around to face the teen.