Chapter 5: Pretending

'They came back. And they came with a team.' Void sighs. Theo must have revealed his master plan to Scott or something. When did he have the time for that? Does it really matter? They know, they lost the element of surprise. "Stupid kid." He thought to himself.

'What? You're back!'

Keylee immediately jumped up and quikly walked towards Void who just walked in. 'Are you hurt? What happened?'

'Hunters. Scott called Argent, who called the Calaveras, who tried to kill us.' Void explains quickly.

Theo walked in. 'How can you know that for sure?'

'Did you try to kill Scott? Or anything like that? Betray him or something?'

'Yes, but-'

'Exactly. He called Argent who must have come back with Isaac. They must have called the Calaveras otherwise they wouldn't come here. the only thing that doesn't add up it the time. What are you hiding Theo?'

'Nothing.' Theo stated confidentially. Focusing on keeping his heart beat calm. 'I don't have anything to hide.'

'Great, so you won't mind telling us what exactly you did? Or why you smell like a kanima?'

Theo growled. 'It's none of your business.'

'Oh, but it is.'

'Guys! Stop!' Keylee suddenly yelled. 'Just, be nice alright? Theo, we are gonna talk, Void, you are gonna wash yourself. You are covered in blood!'

'It's not mine.' He replied.

'I already feared that.'

Void stared at her as she took Theo outside and gave him a warning glare. Void sighted and went to the bathroom.

Hey Stiles, what's up?'

"Piss of."

Found the answer on the riddle yet?

It was silent for a while. "A cat. What are you gonna do?"

I'm gonna kill a few people and take Keylee. First I need to find a way to show Theo's plans. You hate him to, help me brainstorming would you.

"No. I hate you more."

Don't be annoying.

Stiles didn't listen. Void sighted. Gosh, why was he so annoying? 

Look, Keylee likes Theo. I just have to find a way to make her dislike him and I can kill him. Or let Scott handle him, then I could simply take Keylee and we'd go somewhere else. I don't know where but everything better than Beacon Hills. It's not a wrong place, much fun, but I'd rather create chaos somewhere else now. Somewhere less dangerous for Keylee until she can control her powers.

"You started so good and then your speech just turned really bad. Started at the point of killing."

Like you don't want him dead. So how do I make her leave Theo and come with me?

"I DON'T! I just, I don't like him, that's all. And I'm not gonna help you kidnap my friend."

Void smirked and washed the last bit of blood of his hands.

It won't be kidnapping once she comes willingly. She doesn't trust nor like you guys anymore thanks to Theo. So if he's gone she'll have no one but me. Why wouldn't she come? Just need to find a way to expose Theo.

"Good luck with it. You're the ancient DEMON here."

Void sighted once more. He didn't need Stiles. But it would have been nice. 'I'll figure something out myself then.' He mumbled.