Chapter 12: Deucalion

Void wrapped his arm protectively over Keylee's shoulder. Giving death glares to everyone who dared to come close.

'You know, not everyone is out to kidnap me...'

'Not after I scare them off.'

She slowly shook her head but smiled slightly. 'Let's just go to Theo. You have the location right?'

Void mindlessly gazed at something besides them but still answered the question with a low grumble. 'Yup. Don't know why but for some reason he wants us to come to the Dread doctors operating theater.'

Keylee grumbled annoyed. 'Nooo, not again, I don't like that place. It's dirty, and damp, and cold, and I swear there's a lax of oxygen', she whined.

Void chuckled dryly. 'I don't understand it either. We can always not show up-ouch.'

Void moved his hand up and down at his shoulder where Keylee hit him while faking an expression of pain. 'I honestly thing you dislocated my shoulder.'

'Oh no, the drama king has a dislocated shoulder! What should we do your highness?' Keylee placed a hand on her heart and widened her eyes. Void played along and gasped.

'I think I might- yes- yes I feel it... My life flashing in front of me... Please, tell my enemies none of them was able to kill me.'

They both looked at each other with a serious expression until Keylee bit her bottom lip to prevent laughing. That made Void smile, which caused Keylee to loose it and she ended up in a fit of laughing.

Void smirked and swung his arm once again around her shoulders to guide her away. 'Come one Kitten. We gotta go. Theo is waiting and seeing as you don't wanna leave him we better hurry.'

When they had finally arrived, an uneasy feeling crept upon Keylee. She shivered slightly and sneezed. 'Oh, something feels terribly familiar in a very bad way.'

Void tossed a glance besides him at the girl who was now no longer radiating any happy feeling. He knew what this meant, it meant Theo had found Deucalion. Yet he kept his mouth shut and instead just wrapped his jacket around Keylee.

'Whatever happens, I'm gonna keep you close alright. I'm right behind you. And remember I can summon the oni since it's still night.'

Keylee stopped in her tracks. 'You know something.' She stated.

Void just stared at something else en pushed her forward. 'It's better if you face this.'

Keylee was slightly confused at his behavior, but well, it was Void. She would be more confused if he acted more normal.

'Hmm, but this senses really familiar, like, I know this...'

'I hope you do.'

Keylee's head snapped up at the familiar voice. Her heart skipped a beat. Out of instinct she took a step back and bumped into Void's chest who placed both hands on her shoulders in a protective manner. Glaring at Deucalion.

'I can feel your stare but you are aware that I'm blind and trapped right?'

Keylee ignored him and looked around to find Theo. When she didn't find him she thought of a way to find him.

'THEODORE KARL RAEKEN! Get your ass over here and start explaining!'

It didn't take long for Theo to calmly walk towards everyone. 'Ah, I see you're back. Great, great, you already know Deucalion but you don't.' He looked at Void with his last statement. 'Void, this is Deucalion, though I'm sure you have every information you need from Stiles' memory. Deucalion, this is Void, he's a thousand year old demon fox who's currently possessing Stiles. Be nice to each other.'