Chapter 11: Trigger, torture and tricks

Void held his head low and looked slightly up to the woman in front of him. He could smell Keylee's fear but it is what he had counted on. 'If you're so brilliant enough to know I'm a demon you must know I can be very... tricky. So I have an offer for you, you let us talk for a while, I will convince her to tell you where the Nemeton is and then you'l let us go.'

'Oh, but you don't seem to understand that you are not in the position to ask things.'

'Technically, I can always ask things, it's just if you answer them or not...'

Araya Calavera showed a tight lipped smile. 'Of course. Now, gatito, I think you should reconsider your previous choices. Where is the Nemeton?'

Void gave Keylee a warning glare not to say anything. He could only hope she had enough trust in him tricking everyone. Luckily she did. 'No.'

'Very well.'

With that they turned the electricity on at Void. He screamed. Not because it hurt, but because they had to think it did. 'Stop! Please stop!' Keylee begged them.

'Tell us where the Nemeton is.'

Keylee glanced at Void, who shook his head in return. She stared at the ground in silence. Biting her lower lip to prevent herself from saying anything.

'If you don't give us a location we'll electrocute the both of you.'

Void snapped his head up. 'No! Wait! I know where it is, please, just don't hurt her.'

Everyone looked at him in surprise. 'Well, talk. Where is it?'

'It is probably still at the place where I last saw it. Oh, and Keylee, I think you should do the same thing as our deal when we first met. We wouldn't like them to electrocute us again would we?'

Keylee caught up on his plan and nodded slightly. 'Y-yeah. No good plan to pass out now huh? Just uhm, I- I got you. You can try to remember.'

Void smirked. Knowing she really got it. The hunters exchanged a few glances.

'Pass out?'

'Oh, Nemeton defense. But Keylee got it, you know, healing ability and everything.'

The hunters looked at Keylee who smirked a bit unsure with bright glowing green eyes. They the looked back at Void. 'Well, we don't have all day, where did you last see the Nemeton?'

'Ooof, uhm, yep. I think- yeah, I definitely last saw it at the last place I saw it.-' Void looks at the angry getting hunters and at Keylee who slowly shakes no. 'Which was... If I remember correct. Let me think a little. Oh, yes, it was in the woods.'

Void smirks and pulls a proud expression like he just did something amazing. The man seems to get pretty angry about this and ready to attack him but Araya stops him.

'Wait. What is your plan demonio? (demon) She is not helping you is she? So what are you doing?'

As if on cue everyone pulls a gun out and points it at Void. He looks up and sighs. 'Alright, you got me. What can I say? You cannot catch a fox unless it wants to be caught.'

He smirks. 'You might have 40 years of hunting experience...' He snaps his wrists out of the chains. 'But I'm more than thousand year old, I know every trick, don't think you can beat me in my game! Especially when I don't play alone.'

⚠️ !!! Trigger warning, killing and stabbing people and those stuff. If you are uncomfortable with it, please skip to the next long white space and trigger (⚠️) symbol !!!