Chapter 7: Fangs and claws

*Keylee's pov*

When we arrive at our destination I see Theo standing against a car. He's holding some sort of wire. I just stare at him as he hands it to a boy who seems a bit frustrated. I look at Void who, apparently, is looking at me. He doesn't look away when I meet his gaze so eventually I look away and walk to Theo.

The boy places the wire things at the motor of the car. I guess. I don't really know that much about cars and stuff. Anyway, it causes the boy to get electrocuted.

I jump back in surprise and the sound of it makes Theo look at me.

'Keylee, good, you're here. This is Josh. He has the gift of controlling and, as you see, absorbing electricity.'

'Oh, uhm, hi?'

Josh raises his eyebrows and smirks. 'Hi.'

I don't like the look in his eyes. I really don't like it. Void apparently doesn't like it either cause I feel him step closer and he glares at Josh who growls slightly.

Theo is quick to interfere and gives us all that famous Theo smile, actually, it's more a smirk now I think about it.

'So much tension...'

He turns his gaze to Void. 'Stop playing.'

I turn my gaze to Void now too. Was he really planning this? 

'I'm not doing anything Theo. This is entirely your problem and yours alone.' He smirks too as Theo's smirk drops.

You have got to be kidding me. I look from Theo to Void, they are both glaring at each other and I'm right in the middle of it. I quickly take a step closer to Void and start tugging on his arm until he finally looks at me.

'What is it?' He murmurs. 

'Can we go? You promised to help me learn how to fight.'

Void glares at Theo once more but is quick to give in. I'm very glad about that cause Josh is kinda creeping me out. He's staring at me like he's gonna eat me. Chimera's don't eat people right? I really hope not.

We quickly walk away to the car. I look down in surprise. 'Liam?'

Liam looks up. 'K-Keylee? But, but you were dead, right? How many people are gonna come back to life? And Stiles? What are you doing here?'

I look at Void as question what to do but he simply opens the car and waits for Liam and me to get in. Liam seems to hesitate so Void simply pushes him in. I quickly follow.

'What!? What are you guys doing?'

'Helping you.' Void answers calmly. 'You wanna make it up with Scott correct?'

'Uhm, yeah.'

'Then you go to him and tell him that I said hi. Tell him the game is mine but that I'll give him a small advantage. Listen very closely Liam. Theo needs a way to power, so he must find the most powerful alpha he has ever heard of besides Scott. Tell him he needs someone who could win with closed eyes.'

Liam looks extremely confused. So am I. What is he talking about? Yet Liam nods.

'Who? And why don't you say it?'

'He'll know. And I won't come with you.'

Liam is silent for a while before he looks at me. 'Are you coming?'

I shake my head. 'No Liam. Scott and I are not really on speaking terms right now.'

'Oh. I- I'll tell him. But I don't know what it means. And I don't understand how it will make him forgive me.'