Chapter 14: Revealings

Void sighted deep and took Keylee's hand. 'Not here, lets go in the woods first.'

Keylee couldn't do much but follow him, although she would have followed him as well if he hadn't taken her hand.

When Void thought they were deep enough in the woods he started to explain.

'Do you remember that night we trained a little and looked at the stars? When you fell asleep even though I told you not to?'

Keylee chuckled an nodded. 'Yeah I remember that. Go on.'

'Alright. After you fell asleep, Theo asked me to get Scott to that communication tower.'

'Wait, didn't you already instruct Liam to tell Scott you're back?'

'Exactly. Scott knew it was me...

*Flashback, Void's pov*

I walk up to the door. Knowing very well Scot already smelled me. Yet I still knock. I mean, I don't want a fight right now. No matter how much fun it would be.

I can feel the chaos erupt. Scott most likely expected me to barge in and kill everyone or something. The sound of footsteps coming closer are erupting my thoughts.

The door opens to reveal Melissa. 'Hi there-'

SLAP. 'Where is my daughter!?'

'MOM wait! We don't know anything for sure!'

I look behind Melissa to see Scott running towards us. He pulls his mother away from me and glares daggers. His eyes are glowing a bright red and his fangs and claws are out. Yet he isn't fully werewolf .

'Aww, doesn't matter Scotty. I guess I deserved that. But You should be very happy I'm here. See buddy, this is your lucky day! I'm here to solve your problems.

Scott looks at me like it's some sort of joke. 'I'm not falling for your tricks.'

I shrug. 'Then you don't believe me. But just remember that I could have kept my identity a secret from you, yet I exposed it. I could have stayed away. Yet I'm here. I could have killed the two of you second ago, yet here you are, both alive and without a scratch.'

They look at each other and I continue. 'Now, this might sound weird to ask, but I need you to do something.'

'NO.'

'Just wait a minute alright-'

'No. I'm not gonna do anything you want, you possessed Stiles again and I'm gonna find a way to free him. We'll kill you and we'll safe Keylee. You won't do any harm ever again.'

Really? How stupid is this kid? I sigh once again and hold my hands up in surrender. 'Come on Scott. Just listen, that was exactly what I was gonna ask you.'

Aw, he looks so confused. It's really funny when you know more than your opponent.

'Keylee is very much alive but Theo has tricked her into thinking you're the bad guy here. Now I think we both know she won't believe me if I try to tell her her childhood friend is a monster. So Here's the thing. I'm gonna play along with Theo as far as needed. But you are not gonna make it without Stiles.'

'So why don't you just go? Why don't just leave us with Stiles and you go far far away.'

Tss, rude. I'm trying to help them here for once. 'No, I refuse to leave Keylee with Theo. I don't trust him with full rights. I wouldn't be surprised if he would kill her for power.'