Chapter 1

Can we give this chapter a vote before starting it, my muffins ?
Love you <3

From the past generations, The D' Angelo family only had boys. His beautiful wife, the love of his life, Greta is pregnant. Both together have 6 boys. 

This time too, they are thinking that they will have a boy but in their heart, they are hoping for a baby girl, because they want to pamper the princess and spoil her with love.

"Mumma! Mumma! Look what I made" A 7-year-old boy came running from the living room and went running to his mom. 

Greta was happy seeing what he made and peppered his face with kisses while he giggled and also kissed her on the cheek.

"This is so beautiful, my baby. Come on, give this to me. Mom will get this framed and then hang it on the wall in the living room." She said smiling at the 7-year-old boy, Gabriele.

He started jumping and squealing when she said she will hang it on the wall.

It was like an award for him. To get the painting hung on the wall.

"What is our little prince doing, hmm?" Francesco came down the stairs while smiling and coming toward his beautiful wife and son. 

He gently rubbed her 9 months big belly and then kissed her on the forehead, because children are present here.

From children meant, one is watching the T.V., another one is reading a book, and the naughtiest one is pulling his big brother's cheeks who is now tackling him on the ground and tickling him.

His laughter filled the room with joy. When the others saw it, they went to him and started tickling him too Now it was a tickle monster attack on the 7 years old boy, Giovanni.

But who would've known that in some time, the naughtiest human being will pop out and then will have them wrapped around the fingers.

They all stopped when they saw the little Giovanni panting, and then started laughing and hugged him while rubbing his back.

Their dad and mom's hearts fluttered when they saw them like this hugging each other and playing with each other like that.

"Well, come here kiddos, and call your other brothers from their room too. Let's play a game" Francesco said smiling when they all popped their head to their father and went really fast to call their brothers.

A minute later, two boys came down smiling while holding the hands of their brothers. 

"Don't run, Giovanni! Do you want me to become the tickle monster? The eldest brother, Lorenzo asked Giovanni, while raising his one eyebrow.

Giovanni was looking in horror at this big brother and ran at the speed of lightning toward his mom while squealing and hugging her legs.

She laugh heartedly and kissed his nose while the other boys whined and then she indicated to the other boys.

They came running to her with smiling faces and she kissed them all on the cheeks.

"Well, Am I not getting anything baby?" Francesco whispered in her ear making her blush but then smirk.

"Only Good Boys, get the kisses, Mr. Francesco" She said smirking and winking at him.

He smirked and said, "We'll see baby, who is good and who is bad." 

She blushed and hit him on the back of his head. 

He rubbed his head while smiling sweetly at her.

"Okay babies, Come on now. Let's play Pencil and Paper Games." She announced.

All the children squealed while sitting on the sofa and getting the colour pencils and paper for the game.

They played the game for an hour and then Greta announced dinner. They all peacefully ate their dinner and then kissed each other on the cheek and then went to sleep in their rooms.

"Baby, I am so excited about your birth. Maybe it will be a princess this time. I have a feeling in my heart that this time the boys will be getting a little sister to protect." He said smiling at her when she was doing her night care routine.

She smiled, nodded, and said, "I have a feeling too this time. That this time it will be a little princess."

They both kissed each other and then slept while hugging each other.

This chapter ends here.
Hope you liked the chapter. Please comment down your views below in the comment box.

Thank you,
Love,
Jaini <3