Chapter 23

OH MY GOSH, I MISSED YOU MY BABIESSSS!!!

I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING AWAY!!

IT WAS BECAUSE I HAD MY MAIN BOARD EXAMS AND THEY ARE REALLY IMPORTANT!

SOOO HEREEEE....

*giving you all a slice of pizza* 

ENJOYYYYY!!!!

Please tell me your views in the comments so I can become motivated and update you guys soon!

Continue the journeyyyy!!!

"Well, I have eyes!"

Bella puckered her lips in a frowning manner and looked down at her T-shirt which was completely soaked.

She looked back at her brother, Matteo who was watching her with a very keen stare,

He was deciding if he should make a run for it or maybe laugh at her,

If he runs, then he'll definitely be on stake,

But if he laughs, then also he would get caught,

THEN

WHY 

NOT

DO

IT

ALL!?

"HAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed his ass out then ran out of her room, knowing that his brothers and their mother would be in the living room.

"TEO!!!!!" Bella shouted at the top of her lungs and then ran after him, hot on her heels.

They both went running down the stairs and then went straight to the living room.

"WHY DID YOU DO IT, TEO!?" Shouted Bella at the top of her lungs while running.

"BECAUSE ITS FUN!" Shouted back Matteo to his sister.

All the shouting made the brothers and their mother come to the living room.

"Bitch! What the fuck!?" Whisper shouted Alessandro to himself but to his dismay, his older brother heard him.

He felt a hard slap at the back of his head.

"Don't cuss, asshole!" Said Enzo while looking at the scene but suddenly looked at his brother with a confused face.

"Did I just do that?" Asked Enzo to his brother.

"Yeah, you did," Alessandro said while giving him a stinky eye.

Enzo nodded and then looked back at the scene.

"Don't cuss asshole, my ass bitch!" Alessandro mimicked his brother who gave him back a stinky eye.

Matteo and Bella were running in the living room like crazy.

There were others who were worried and then comes Gabriele who is cheering Bella to beat his ass!

Well, he has always been 'that' kind of kid.

When their mother and father or their sister is not near them, they always call him, 

'Little Shit',

And he just gives them a goofy smile while doing an action like he is gonna chop them into pieces.