Chapter 31

It was just a regular afternoon at the D'Angelo mansion, and the family was going about their usual activities. 

Giovanni, being the prankster that he was, couldn't resist the temptation to pull a harmless prank on his brother, Gabriele.

Gabriele had been engrossed in reading a book in the library, completely immersed in the fictional world. 

Giovanni saw the perfect opportunity and tiptoed into the room, trying not to make a sound.

With a sly grin on his face, Giovanni grabbed a whoopee cushion he had hidden in his pocket and strategically placed it on Gabriele's chair, right where he was sure Gab would sit when he got up.

He then signaled to Isabella, who was nearby, to keep a straight face and not give away the prank. 

Isabella tried her best to hide her amusement as Giovanni tiptoed back out of the room.

A few moments later, Gabriele finally finished his chapter and closed the book with a satisfied sigh. As he stood up from his chair, Giovanni and Isabella watched with anticipation, barely able to contain their giggles.

As Gabriele sat back down on the chair, the whoopee cushion made a loud and comical farting sound. 

His eyes widened in surprise, and he shot a bewildered look around the room, trying to figure out what had just happened.

Giovanni and Isabella burst into laughter, and Gabriele's face turned red with embarrassment and amusement. 

"Giovanni, really? A whoopee cushion?" he exclaimed, unable to stop himself from laughing along.

Giovanni tried to look innocent, but his laughter gave him away. "Come on, Gab, it was just a harmless prank. You should have seen the look on your face!"

Isabella chimed in, "Oh, it was priceless! You were so engrossed in your book that you didn't even notice what was happening."

Gabriele shook his head, but there was a smile playing on his lips. "Alright, alright, you got me. But just you wait, Giovanni. I'll get you back, and it'll be even funnier!"

The rest of the family, who had been alerted by the commotion, joined in the laughter. Lorenzo patted Gabriele's shoulder, "Don't worry, little brother. You'll have your chance to pull a prank on Giovanni soon enough."

And so, the prank war between Giovanni and Gabriele began. 

In the end, the prank war wasn't about winning or losing; it was about the bond they shared as siblings, the joy they brought to each other's lives, and the memories they created together. 

It was these simple moments of fun and laughter that made the D'Angelo family's love for each other even stronger.

The D'Angelo FamilyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara