Chapter 18

Hello all!!

Here is the new chapter!!

I am really sorry for being this much late!!

*gives you some slices of pizza*

Please don't be angryyy!!

Hehehehe *innocent laugh*

Please enjoy! <3

"Would you like some tea, Mrs. D'Angelo?" She said while holding a cup in her hand and serving it to her brother.

"Baby, I'm not Mrs..., I'm Mr...I'm Gabriele D'Angelo!" He grumbled while looking at his sister.

Well, their condition if you are asking right now?

All of them are sitting with a top tiara on their heads.

By all of them, I mean the brothers.

Their legs are under their butts.

They are playing a tea party right now.

"Shushhh...You are Mrs. D'Angelo!" She said with a cute glare that made his heart flutter.

'Yeah Yeah' Thought Gabriele and rolled his eyes.

Isa saw this and whined,

"You don't wanna be my customer? Okies, I will go," She suddenly put her tea cups down and hung her head low and was ready to go out but,

"N-No baby! Why are you thinking like that?" Gabriele panicked and took her in his arms.

"I thought you didn't wanna play with me," She hung her head low, and her voice for really cute.

"Baby doll, there is nothing like that, okay?" Said her elder brother, Riccardo.

"Okay bubbs" She mumbled quietly.

"Oh, I want some tea in my cup, but I guess the owner is out of the house!" Her brother, Alessandro said while fake frowning.

"Oh, I want the owner! I wanna give her lots of love from me because of the tea!" Said Giovanni, smiling.

Bella suddenly squealed and ran towards them.

"I'm sorry for it and I aboly- ably- ablo-," Said Bella while stuttering between sentences.

'What was the word!!' Thought Bella.

Suddenly a deep chuckle was heard.

"It apologize, baby!" Said Lorenzo while shaking his head because of his baby sister's reaction.

"Yeah, I do that!" She beamed with joy.

"Thank you, Mrs. D'Angelo!" She bowed a little and inwardly giggled.

I love you all!! <3

I know this is very short but I'll try my best!!

I have got my examsssss soooo!!

Love you all!!!!

The D'Angelo Familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें