Chapter 29

Giovanni held Gabriele close, feeling the weight of his brother's pain in his own heart. 

The room remained silent for a moment as everyone absorbed the heavy confession. The only sound that filled the air was the soft weeping of those affected by Gab's words.

Then, like a gentle wave breaking the stillness, Giovanni spoke up, his voice laced with love and understanding. 

"Gab, thank you for sharing this with us. We're your family, and we'll always be here for you, no matter what. You're not alone in this struggle, and you don't have to face it by yourself. We love you, and that will never change."

Lorenzo, the protective elder brother, moved closer to Gabriele and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. 

"You should have told us sooner, little brother. We could have helped you carry this burden. You're not a disappointment, and you're definitely not dumb. We all have different strengths, and being excellent academically doesn't define your worth or who you are as a person."

Isabella, the caring sister, joined the circle of support around Gabriele. 

"Gab, I hate seeing you suffer like this. You don't deserve any of it. But remember, you're strong, and you've already taken the first step by sharing your feelings with us. Let us help you through this, just like you've always been there for us."

Their parents, too, stepped forward with a mixture of emotions on their faces. "Gabriele," his father began, "we may not have known about your struggles, but that doesn't mean we love you any less. We're here to listen, to support, and to help you find a way forward."

His mother wiped away her tears, her voice tender. "Our love for you is unconditional, and we don't think any differently of you now. We're proud of you for opening up, and we'll find the right path for you together."

Gabriele looked up, meeting the loving gazes of his family members. 

Despite his fears, he saw acceptance and warmth in their eyes, and it gave him the strength to continue. 

"I-I also want to talk about my depression. I've been struggling with it for a while, and I don't know how to handle it. I've been seeing a therapist, but sometimes, it feels like it's not enough."

Giovanni hugged his brother tighter, his heart aching for the pain Gabriele had endured alone. "We'll help you find the right support, Gab. If the therapy isn't enough, we'll explore other options. You're not alone anymore, remember that."

Lorenzo nodded in agreement. "We'll do whatever it takes to see you happy and healthy again. Your well-being is our priority."

Isabella took Gabriele's hand in hers, offering comfort through the touch. "And Ginevra seems like a wonderful person. We'd love to meet her and have her be a part of our family."

Gabriele sniffled, trying to control his emotions. "Thank you, everyone. You have no idea how much this means to me. I love you all so much."

"We love you too, little brother," Giovanni said, speaking for the entire family. "Remember, we're here for you, every step of the way. We'll face this together and come out stronger on the other side."

As the weight of Gabriele's confession lifted, a sense of unity and support filled the room.

 At that moment, they all knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they had each other to lean on. 

And from that day on, Gabriele started to heal, knowing he was surrounded by unconditional love and a family that embraced him for who he was. 

Together, they faced the journey towards brighter days, cherishing the bond that held them all together.

Hello everyonee!!!

I missed you all soo muchhh!!

I am so so so so so so soooooooo sorryyyy!!

I will try to be regular but from this chapter

I hope you know THAT YOU ALL MATTER

If you are facing any difficulties please feel free to dm me. I will try to be your cure.

I love y'all.

Y'all matter to me!!!

*kisses*  *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses*