Chapter 6

CAN WE GET A VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER?

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING 700+ VIEWS!!

I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS NEWS.

AND THE COMMENTS THAT I HAD LITERALLY MADE MY FUCKING WHOLE DAY HAPPY!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!! <3

Now, our little Bella is of 1 year and 2 months old~

The whole mansion was filled with giggles.

The D'Angelo's were happy.

But happiness isn't always with you,

Now-

Haha kidding! With me, I will make you all happy with all of my things!!

No crying! Only happiness!

Just like the D'Angelo's.

Isa is now the heart of the whole family.

The eldest brothers of the whole family always used to be bubbly and come to home school really fast so that they could play with their sister.

Their sister and Their Bella

"D-dada! Dada" She started hopping up and down on her father's lap in his office.

"Wait for a second baby, Heads Down Everyone" Francesco's voice boomed through the meeting room in a cold and authoritative tone.

And everyone's head hung down,

Because

Who would like to defy the most feared Italian Mafia Capo (Boss)

 "What happened, baby?" He nuzzled in her neck and kissed her on the forehead.

She showed him her bubby and pointed at the table.

"Ai! Ai!" She said this in her cute baby voice which made his heart melt.

He was first confused but then understood.

She was saying that her bunny was hurt by the table when she was playing with it.

"Aww! Baby" He watched her and spoke in a soft tone.

"The bunny is alright baby!" He said and pecked his baby girl's and bunny's head.

"Now baby,  do you want dadda to continue me talking to these people in this room?"

"Yesh, Dadda" She said while swinging her arms up in the air.

He chuckled and smiled wide when she said those words.

"I'm so proud of you, baby" He said, and then she nuzzled into his arms.

When the meeting was going on, little Bella was playing with the button of his coat, twisting it then moving it and observing it quite close.

In another second, she was patting her father's back who was chuckling and smiling lightly.

In another second, she was making a pouty face at the bunny.

For another second, she was looking at the other men and then trying, keyword trying, to copy her father's way of talking.

She was feeling sleepy but she was trying to stay awake.

This didn't go unnoticed by her father and then he announced.

"This meeting is over. I need all the files about the finance in my office till tomorrow morning and the next meeting will be held in the company." He announced in his icy voice.

"You are all dismissed" He said and all the people in the meeting started going out of his office.

He started bouncing bella in his arms so that she could sleep and then he started saying sweet and soothing things in her ears that made her relax in his hold.

She slept in his arms while her head was on his shoulder and cute little snores were heard.

He carried her to her room where her mom was reading a cooking magazine.

When she heard the footsteps, she got up from the bed and went towards the door knowing it's her husband.

He smiled at her and then placed the little girl in her arms so that she can breastfeed her.

She got a cloth under the cute baby and placed her on her lap.

She slightly tucked her top up but then suddenly remembered that her husband his right in front of her.

She raised her head and saw him smirking at her.

"They have grown more big, baby" he said smirking while eying her breasts.

"Shu-shut up " She said flustering.

Though she is a mafia queen she still is a shy girl in front of her husband but a feisty girl in front of the whole world who will kill others who will hurt her family.

"You are mine, baby" He practically growled and confessed to her.

"Hmph! I'm only mine person" She teased him which only earned a growl and smirk from him.

Come on!

Literally, who doesn't like possessive behavior from their partners?

But they should never be abusive.

They should be lovely and never too controlling.

He walked toward her and said,

"You'll see, baby" 

And then leaned down and whispered,

"Tonight, on the bed, I will show whom you belong to!" He said smirking and walked out of the room locking the door.

Her mouth hung open and then when she felt the baby moving, she pulled her top up and breastfed her.

She knew this is going to be a hard night for her. 

Because her husband still has the stamina to fuck the shit out of her.

A question for you all-

WHAT KIND OF BEHAVIOUR WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE OF YOUR PARTNER TOWARDS YOU?

Mine is that I want my partner to love me and be a super-duper possessive, obsessive, caring, protective, and romantic man.

NOW I AM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS.

I WILL BE HAPPY IF ALL OF YOU OPEN YOURSELVES UP TO ME.

THANK YOU <3

Byeeee <3

Namaste!