Chapter 16

I'm really sorry for the late updates!!

I got my exams right now!!

I love you all!! <3

Thank you for the support and love!!

Please keep reading and supporting me with your love! :)

3 years later

Now Bella is 7 years old

"Bubba?" Bella was confused when she saw one of her brothers fighting in the gym room.

"You are fighting so well, bubba!" She chirped with shining eyes!

The brothers stopped the fight and looked at their sister lovingly.

"Thank you, baby! Now come on give bubbas a hug!" He said while grinning from ear to ear.

Bella ran toward them,

She was really close to hugging them,

But then,

"Ewww!! Bubbas stink!! Eeeewww!!" She said while holding her nose and running back to where she was.

The brothers stood there in shock and then a devilish smirk covered their faces.

"Oh yeah, do we, baby girl?" Enzo said while coming closer to her with Alessandro following him slowly.

Bella tilted her head, making them coo at her but immediately shifted to their plan.

Then suddenly Bella understood what was going to happen to her now.

Oh no!

Cutie Bella is now in trouble!!

"Bubba please no!" She said while backing away slowly.

"Oh yes, baby girl," Sandro said while smirking at her.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" Bella screamed at the top of her lungs and then started running toward the gym door.

When she came in the door was open, but now it's closed.

And every door in the house is bulletproof but some are heavy and some aren't.

But the gym door is definitely heavy for her.

She was now pulling the gym gate which was pretty much heavy for her while her brothers are waiting for her to open the door.

They both were smiling at her while she was trying to open the door.

"Brother, one minute please!" She pouted and then tried her best to open the door with all the power she had.

Then her Alessandro came forward and opened the door for her to go outside and run.

Bella squealed and ran faster than light.

Both the brothers laughed at her cuteness and then count to 3 and started running after her.

At Bella's side

She was running like she was being caught by the lions which she definitely was.

"DADDA!!" She screamed at her father's office door.

"Open up, open up, open up, open up, open up!!" She screamed and then the door opened in hurry.

"What happened, princess?" He worriedly asked.

"Bubbas, dadda, bubbas...I'm dead!" She jumped so that her father can invite her in.

"Come on princess! Come in!! Hide under the desk!" He said while laughing and nodding at the boys who were looking at her while smiling.

Thank you for reading my book and for the support!!

I love you all!!

Bye byee!!

<3