Bonus Scene

It was a quiet and serene morning at the D'Angelo mansion. 

The sun's gentle rays filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow that gently kissed the rooms awake. 

Isabella, with a heart full of excitement, tiptoed through the hallway, her steps light as a feather.

Today was a special day—a day to celebrate the unique bond that she shared with her older brothers, Alessandro and Riccardo. 

Isabella had spent weeks planning a surprise that she hoped would fill their hearts with joy.

As she reached the door to Alessandro and Riccardo's shared room, Isabella took a deep breath, her small fingers curling around the delicate bouquet of wildflowers she had carefully gathered from the garden.

With a determined grin, she gently pushed the door open and tiptoed inside. 

The room was bathed in soft morning light, casting a serene ambiance over the space. Alessandro and Riccardo were still fast asleep, their peaceful expressions giving no hint of the surprise that awaited them.

Isabella approached Alessandro's side first, her heart brimming with affection. 

She carefully placed the bouquet on his bedside table and leaned down to plant a soft kiss on his forehead. Alessandro stirred slightly, his eyelashes fluttering, but he remained asleep.

Next, Isabella turned her attention to Riccardo, her smile growing even wider. 

She placed a second bouquet on his bedside table and leaned down to press a gentle kiss on his cheek. Riccardo's lips curved into a faint smile, and he shifted slightly in his sleep.

With her mission complete, Isabella turned to leave, but just as she reached the door, she heard a soft murmur from the bed. 

She turned back to see both Alessandro and Riccardo slowly awakening, their sleepy eyes locking onto her.

"Isa?" Alessandro's voice was soft and groggy, a mix of confusion and surprise.

Riccardo blinked several times, his gaze clearing as he focused on Isabella. "Hey there, little sis. What are you doing in here so early?"

Isabella's heart danced with happiness as she stepped closer to the bed, her smile radiant. "Good morning, Sandro and Ricky! I wanted to surprise you with a little something."

Alessandro and Riccardo exchanged curious glances before their eyes landed on the bouquets of wildflowers on their bedside tables. Their expressions softened, and they exchanged a knowing smile.

Riccardo reached for the bouquet and held it up, his eyes sparkling. "Isa, these wildflowers are beautiful. Did you pick them for us?"

Isabella nodded, her eyes shining with pride. "I did! I thought they would brighten your morning and remind you of the beauty in the world."

Alessandro gently picked up his bouquet, his voice filled with warmth. "Thank you, Isa. This is such a sweet surprise. You always know how to make us smile."

Riccardo nodded in agreement, his smile growing wider. "Yeah, you have a special way of brightening up even the dullest days."

Isabella's heart swelled with love and happiness as she embraced her brothers in a tender hug. "I'm so glad you like it, Sandro and Ricky. You both mean the world to me, and I wanted to show you how much I appreciate you."

Alessandro ruffled Isabella's hair affectionately. "We appreciate you too, Isa. You're the brightest star in our family."

Riccardo nodded, his gaze fixed on his little sister. "Never forget how much we love you, Isa."

With those heartfelt words, Isabella felt a deep sense of contentment wash over her.

In that moment, surrounded by the love of her older brothers, she knew that the bonds they shared were unbreakable and enduring.

 It was a reminder that even the simplest gestures could carry the weight of the deepest affection, and the love between siblings was a treasure to be cherished forever.