Chapter 24

Hello everyoneee!!!

I miss your comments!!!

I'm back with a new chapterrr!!

Please tell me about your views on the book and the chapter because that makes my day delightful!!

Anywaysss!! Here,

*gives you a burger*

Have funnnn!!!!!!

They both gulped and then nodded to themselves more like reassuring themselves like its gonna be okay.

"You see-" Gab said while gulping.

"Well my boys, I don't want that 'You know' or 'You see'. I want the direct situation. Understand?" Fran said while looking at them.

They both nodded.

FLASHBACK

 "You do know that dad is gonna kill us right?" Teo said while looking at his younger brother Teo.

"I know, but I gotta play Valorant with my friends. They are online but dad has my phone and I have to be at the conference right now."  Gab said while snooping in his father's office.

"And I also have to talk to my bab-" Gab said but quickly shut his mouth.

Teo turned around with a grin and went towards his brother.

"Is it a 'baby' that I'm hearing?" He said while smirking.

"We- well, I have a girlfriend and I love her so muchhh!!" Gab said while blushing and hiding his face.

"Woah! I need to meet the girl and I'm serious right now." Teo said while looking at his brother.

"I'm happy for you my baby brother!" He said while hugging him.

"Okay okay, we need to find our devices right now! Because dad will be returning home in shit 1 fucking hour!" Gab said while panicking.

He felt a smack on his head.

"Even though you are big now and you are 17 right now but you can't say curse words. Got it?" Teo said with a serious face.

"Yes, brother," Gab said while pouting.

Even though gab is the prankster in the family but he is the cutest too.

And who knows, maybe he will become deadly in the upcoming time.

"Let me check the desk area! Maybe he has our phones in the drawer!" Teo ran to the drawer but he knocked himself with something.

And that shit was expensive.

It was,

62-year-old Dalmore Scotch Whisky

Which costs,

$335,000 

It was not the expensive one but that thing really is expensive as fuck.