Chapter 15

Hello everyone!!

I apologize for being this late!!

I got ill so that's why the updates are slow!!

I'm really thankful to you all for supporting me!!

I love you guyss!!

"Dadda! Dadda! See I  made a drawing for you!" 

"That's you sitting on your chair!" Bella said joyfully while pointing at the man figure in black colour and pointing it as her dad.

"My Bella! That's so lovely!" He exclaimed and laughed loudly at the cute drawing.

"Do you want me to frame this in my office, baby?" He asked while kissing her forehead.

"If it's otay for you, dadda!" She said beaming with joy.

He smiled and said, 

"Definitely, I will frame this for you!" 

She jumped with her hand in the air with excitement.

Fran's office was filled with his mafia achievements, his sons' and daughters' drawings, his family portrait, and the boys' trophies, certificates, and medals.

He never wanted to force his kiddos to do what he wanted.

They should do what they want!

Someone knocked on the door which made Ella stop her playing.

"Come in!" Fran's voice boomed through the doors.

Two people came in with a heavy aura.

It was one man,

And a boy!

"Armano!!" Bella screamed his name which made him turn towards her.

His face brightened with a smile and grinned at her with wide eyes.

Ella got up and then ran towards the boy, Armano who was jumping slightly due to excitement.

Bella blushed when she felt the warmth of his hug.

She was happy to meet Armano again.

"You remember me?" She asked while looking up at him.

"I dance wif you before!" She jumped slightly while stating.

He smiled ear to ear and then hugged her tighter.

While they were talking, their fathers were looking at them dumbfounded.

"Your daughter was the one who did the dance with my son?" Armano's father, Draco asked Fran.

He nodded while looking at the interaction with slight interest and possessiveness.

"Well, my son was non-stop talking about your daughter!" He stated while straightening his coat.

Fran's head snapped towards his statement and stared at him like he wanted to interrogate him but he stopped himself from doing so!

"What do you mean?" He asked with his one eyebrow raised.

"Well, my son was head, wait, not was, he is head over heels for her! He was talking about Isabella so much like he wants to meet her and tell her how good she was!" He stated while laughing in a low voice.

"Well.....I can see my daughter is clinging to him like a koala!" Fran said while chuckling at the scene.

Bella's hand were on his back while his hands were on her neck.

They both were discussing about how good they were when they were dancing back there.

"Wait... What the Fuck!?" Fran's mood suddenly changed to the over-protective dad.

"What happened, man?" Draco said confused but still sensing what's going to happen.

"My daughter is literally in your son's hug. They look like they like each other..No what the fuck am i saying!!?" He talked to Draco and to himself in different aspects.

He stride towards the kiddo couple and pulled his daughter towards her.

Armano looked at her dad and then nodded and said,

"Good evening, Mr D'Angelo! I'm Armano Rossi. We have met before!"

Fran liked the boy's confidence a lot but not to the extent that he can let him hug his daughter for the big fucking times.

"Dadda!!" Bella looked at her father in a cute voice.

She had her lips pouted while looking at her dad.

He bent down in his daughter's height and stated,

"Baby! You know that dadda wants a big hug too, huh?" 

"You do, dadda?" She asked with wide eyes.

She immediately hugged him and patted his back.

Bella felt his chest vibrate with a good chuckle.

Fran smirked at Draco which made him groan.

Fran got up with his daughter left on the floor.

"Come on man!" Draco said while laughing.

"Just so you know my daughter loves me more!" He said while hugging him by sides while looking at the kiddos.

I'm really sorry for updating it this slow guys!!

I've got ill and I am on rest till now!!

I hope you like this chapter!!

I will try to update the new chapter soon.

Love you guyss 3000 <3