Chapter 4

Can we give this chapter a vote, please? <3

Oh my god!! Wow...We have got over 400+ views!!

 I'm really really thankful to all of you for the support!! <3 

I love you all so much <3

Now, The Little Isabella is 1 year old~

"Come on sweetie! Clap your hands! Like this!" Greta said while clapping her hands excitedly and smiling widely.

Little Isa clapped her hands smiling widely while all the boys squealed and the younger one jumped.

By all the boys means her cousins.

Yes, she has cousins but only boys.  She doesn't have any girls cousins. Poor Bella. 

She has total 14 brothers from her uncles and aunts side. 

I know that's a lot!

"Amore, You know all your aunts, uncles, and cousins are coming today. They were so excited to meet our Bella. They are going to come from their houses and you know baby they will love you soo much!!" Francisco said while patting his Bella back and swinging left to right to make her feel delighted.

She started blabbering and started bouncing while patting her father's back. 

He chuckled and laughed loudly at what she was doing. 

He kissed her and placed her next to Giovanni.

"So, my little boy, what are you doing?" Francesco asked Giovanni and the other boys who were painting.

"Dad, Bella, I'm painting our family portrait. See dad, all our family is there." He showed him and kissed Bella's and his dad's cheeks.

"It's so beautiful my boy. I will hang this in my office!" Said Francisco which made Giovanni squeal and seeing Giovanni, Bella also squealed and clapped her hands while wiggling.

They both laughed and went to check on the other boys.

The eldest one, Lorenzo, who was playing chess with the second brother, Alessandro.

Riccardo, Matteo, and Gabriele were with their mom in the kitchen baking cookies.

Francisco took the camera out and started clicking pictures while laughing and the boys ran towards their Mumma to help her and enjoy the feeling of the kitchen.

Because everyone knows what kind of excitement and feeling is to cook something and show it off to someone even if it's bitter or spicy.

The only thing we know is that we fucking cooked.

(A.N. TBH THIS REALLY IS THE TRUTH!! *CHUCKLING*)

Their time with family was really good and they were enjoying their time, tomorrow their uncles, aunts, cousins, and grandparents are going to come.

All of them were really happy to know that the elders are going to come tomorrow.

Now, all the children were really exhausted because of today's activities. All the boys night-time except little Bella, Giovanni, and Gabriele's time was different because they are still young. 

Greta starts singing lullabies for them in her beautiful angelic voice while Francisco went for a bath to freshen himself up.

She sang while patting their heads.

"Goodnight, my angels, time to close your eyes,

And save these questions for another day.

I think I know what you've been asking me,

I think you know what I've been trying to say.

I promised I would never leave you,

Then you should always know,

Wherever you may go, no matter where you are,

I never will be far away.

Goodnight, my angels, now it's time to sleep,

And still, so many things I want to say.

Remember all the songs you sang for me,

When we went sailing on an emerald bay.

And like a boat out on the ocean,

I'm rocking you to sleep.

The water's dark and deep, inside this ancient heart,

You'll always be a part of me.

Goodnight, my angels, now it's time to dream,

And dream how wonderful your life will be.

Someday your child may cry, and if you sing this lullaby,

Then in your heart, there will always be a part of me.

Someday we'll all be gone,

But lullabies go on and on,

They never die,

That's how you and I will be."

When she finished this, she saw that they slept and soft snores were heard and on the other side, she was her husband leaning on the wall, smiling at her and adoring her.

Now, it's time to see how her other family members will react to the naughty children. 

I am really really grateful to all of you for being till here.

I love you guys <3

You all make me so happy with the views, votes, and comments!!

Namaste!