Chapter 5

CAN WE GIVE THIS CHAPTER A VOTE, PLEASE? <3

THANK YOU!!!

WE GOT OVER 500+ VIEWS!!

OH MY GOD GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! <3

I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED!! 

All the people in the room were cooing at the little girl. 

Her pretty eyes closed,

While her little hands were in a soft fist,

Her legs bent in half,

And snoring while making cute expressions.

She loves her whole family a lot.

Though sometimes she cries when someone takes her favorite stuffie or someone touches her brothers except their family members.

Everyone knows, what kind of bond every sister has with their brothers.

Although they may annoy you every time, they love you from the bottom of their heart and can do anything to keep you safe from any kind of difficulties.

"She is so cute! My baby! Aww!" Aunt Jenna said to herself while adoring her.

"Of Course! She is! She is my sister!" Matteo said, which earned him a slap on his head from his brother, Riccardo.

"Oww!!" He said patting the back of his head and glaring at Riccardo which made everyone chuckle at them.

"It's ours! She is our sister too!" He said pouting which made all of them laugh.

Which made the little bella, wake up from her nappy time.

She started stretching her little arms, and legs and let out a cute little whine when she tried sitting but she did it, which caused her to grin ear to ear.

She let out a little yawn which made everyone coo at the little girl.

She started blabbering while looking down at her bunny and patted the bunny's head.

When she heard some shuffling, she shifted her lovely eyes from her bunny to her family members who were grinning a lot.

Who knew that the Italian Mafia family don, Francisco, and the Mafia Queen, Greta can be such a softie.

Her eyes looked like they were shining when she saw her whole family members in front of her.

She made grabby hands towards her dad and in a matter of seconds, her father picked her up in his well-built muscled hands and started bouncing her up and down.

She started laughing loudly and clapped her little hands while wiggling in happiness to see all the family members together.

"Achoo!" She cutely sneezed which made all the brothers and adults alert.

"Oh my god! Did she catch a cold?"

"Anything bad?"

"Why is she sneezing?"

"Did someone make her bath with cold water?"

"Oh my god!"

"Guys calm down, she just sneezed!"

"But-"

"I.SAID.CALM.DOWN!" Said the other aunt Pera in a dangerous glare and voice which made everyone shut up and look at her in horror.

Well, they all were scared of her, of course except her elders but excluding her husband, Vincent who was! 

Haha!

"She just sneezed! It's natural for every person to sneeze!" She said stating the fact while smiling widely at her beautiful-looking niece whose hands were up in the air wiggling more like cheering Pera to scold them more.

All laughed at the little girl's reaction and kissed her forhead which made her hide on her dad's shoulder.

The little girl was blushing!

That sight was so sweet to see!

"Baby! Where is my piccola ragazza?"(little girl) Grandpa chimed from the living room, walking directly to the little girl on her dad's shoulder.

She started squealing and started jumping in her dad's arms.

She blabbered something which made everyone's heart melt.

"D-dada.....D-d-dadda....Yayyy" She squealed.

Those words froze all of them in their places.

Their princess just said her first word.

Dadda!

Francisco had the biggest smile on his face.

"B-Baby!" He said bouncing her on his hip.

"Can you say that again?" He asked the little girl who had the biggest smile on her face.

"D-Dada..Dadda" She smiled big and hid in his arms. 

Everyone started laughing at her shyness and kissed her forehead one by one.

This was one of the precious day for all but especially for her father because the first word that she said was,

Dadda!

My cupcakes!

I was hoping for comments but they are really really less.

I want all of you to open up for this story.

I want to know how you feel about every single scene.

I would love to see that.

Please comment, because then it increases my motivation!

Thank you, everyone! <3

I love you all <3