Chapter 36

Isabella's transition to college life was marked not only by the excitement of newfound independence but also by the watchful eyes of her overprotective brothers.

Lorenzo, Giovanni, and the rest of the D'Angelo brothers were determined to ensure that their little sister, despite being just across town, was safe and happy.

Isabella had chosen a local university to stay close to her tight-knit family. 

The bustling campus, lively student activities, and the freedom to make her own choices were exhilarating, but the protective presence of her brothers was never far away.

Giovanni, the youngest of the brothers, had orchestrated a meticulous plan to keep an eye on Isabella. 

They had arranged for a discreet security detail to watch over her, ensuring that she was always safe, even in the familiarity of their city.

Lorenzo, being the fierce and protective elder brother, often visited Isabella to check on her well-being. He'd take her out for dinner, inquire about her friends, and subtly ensure that no unwarranted attention was coming her way.

They never want her to go away from them.

During the first few weeks, Isabella found it amusing. She appreciated the love and concern her brothers showered upon her. However, as time passed, the constant scrutiny became a bit overwhelming.

One day, after a particularly intrusive security check arranged by Giovanni, Isabella decided it was time for a heart-to-heart conversation. She invited her brothers to her apartment for dinner, wanting to address their concerns.

As they gathered around the table, Isabella took a deep breath. "Guys, I love you, and I appreciate that you care about me. But I need some space to breathe. College is about independence, right?"

Lorenzo exchanged a glance with Giovanni, sensing that their sister was right.

They listened as Isabella explained how their constant monitoring was affecting her ability to enjoy college life to the fullest.

Giovanni, always the pragmatic one, nodded thoughtfully. "Isabella, we just want to make sure you're safe. But we hear you. Maybe we've been a bit too overprotective."

Lorenzo chimed in, "We'll ease up a bit, sis. We trust you, and we want you to have the full college experience."

Isabella smiled, feeling a wave of relief. "Thank you, guys. I promise to stay safe, and I'll keep you updated. But let me have some fun and make my own mistakes, okay?"

Her brothers agreed, realizing that striking the right balance between care and freedom was crucial for Isabella's personal growth. 

"I love you, brothers!" She smiled at her brothers with a goofy look in her eyes.

They both grumbled and exchanged "I love you's".

The boys don't know how to express their love but they surely love you a lot!

Hi, my cheeky cheeeeekkkkkssssssss

I'm literally here after a long ass timeee!!!

Sorry, everyoneee!!!

Let's meet sooooooon!!!