Chapter 2

Can I get a vote for this chapter? <3

Yayy!! Thank you so much for the 100 reads! <3

"AHHHHH!" Screamed Greta.

"Push more ma'am. The baby's head is out" says the doctor.

"OHH MY GOD! I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU, D'ANGELO!!" Screamed Greta

"Please, baby. I love you so much. You are my baby. I know, it hurts. Please" He pleads to her while whispering good and sweet sentences to soothe her.

FLASHBACK

They both were sleeping peacefully when Greta felt something between her legs and she felt the contractions of the baby.

"AHH!!" Greta screamed.

That scream suddenly woke Francisco up.

"What happened, baby?" He was worried because of the scream he heard from his beautiful wife.

"You dickhead!! Get the fucking car! My freaking water broke!" She shouted at her husband who was squealing because of the other baby.

"Francisco fucking D'Angelo! Get the fucking car!! AHHH!!" She shouted at him and slapped him on the head.

"Sorry baby, let me get you." He picked her up and went to the door in his arms.

Well, their room was on the ground floor because Greta was pregnant. 

"What happened, mom and dad?" Leonardo came running downstairs to his dad who was rushing towards the main gate.

"Baby, she is in labor. Tell, Joshua to take all of you to the hospital. You will be responsible for the younger ones baby. Alright?" He told and asked softly to the 11 years old boy who nodded.

Joshua was their kind of family member. He was an old person and the butler of the house with his beautiful old wife, Miranda, the head housemaid.

"Take care, dad." He said and bid them goodbye.

He went to wake his brothers up. 

"Come on, you bishop." The twin yelled and squealed to know that his mom is going to give birth. He was going to first time observe a cute freaking child.

He squealed and started jumping up and down.

All the children came downstairs and went to the hospital.

FLASHBACK OVER 

"One last, Push" The doctor said.

"AHHHHH!!!!" She did the one most powerful push when a wonderful human being comes into the world. 

"The baby is out." The doctor informed and she started breathing heavily.

"Thank you so much, baby. You are the best. And the fucking love of my life." He told his wife and kissed her on the head.

She was on the Intravenous therapy (IV) because of the birth.

Soon, the door opened and a nurse came in with a beautiful baby in her nurse.

"Congratulations, MR. and MRS. D'Angelo, it's a beautiful baby girl." The nurse exclaimed to the couple who were on the verge of tears.

"It's a girl!" She whispered to her husband who was on the verge of tears.

"Can-Can I hold her?" He stuttered.

"Yes, baby." She whispered. 

The nurse kept the baby in the arms of her father who was squealing in his mind.

"Welcome to the world baby. Daddy is going to protect you from the whole world and is going to beat all the boys who are going to come near you." He whispered to her and nuzzled her.

He looked over to his wife and smiled and gave her the baby girl.

"My baby girl. Mumma is so happy, that you are in this world. Mumma and her whole family will love you." She nuzzled close to her and whispered.

"No problem baby. Mumma will help you get the boys close to you. Hehe" She giggled.

"Hey!! No!! She is not allowed to date till she is 30. We all are good for her." She laughed a lot because of his overprotective mode towards his daughter.

"Mumma!!" All the boys squealed in the room when they got the news that they can get in when she delivered the cute baby.

"Come, babies. See, meet your little sister." 

All of them squealed when they heard its a baby girl.

"It's a girl!!" They all squealed and the younger one danced the zippy zap dance.

"Dad, Can we see her please!!" Giovanni asked squealing.

"Sure babies! Come here" She told them when she was holding the baby in her hands.

They all rushed over to her.

And they both cooed when they saw her all cuddled up in her mom's arms.

"She is so cute!!" 

"She is going to be my moon!"

"I love her!"

"I'm going to protect her!"

"I'm going to be her favourite brother!"

"She is my baby!"

"No boys!"

All the boys in the room growled when they thought of their Bambina (baby) being with a boy.

"Okay babies, A family hug!!" She exclaimed.

"Yayyy!!" All were excited.

They hugged each other and looked at their Principessa (princess).

She is surely going to have over-protective brothers, father and uncles, and a loving father.

Thank you so much for being here.  :)

I love you all <3

Meet you in the next chapter.

Bye-Bye <3