⭐️ - The Great Wall Race

~~~

"Thanks again Mei, you're really the best!" Peach thanked again as she and Mei rolled up to the restaurant on their bikes.

Mei had generously spoiled Peach yet again and managed to get the blonde an amazing fix on her motor bike. Peach was very grateful that she heeded her wants.

She calls her new bike... "The Mach 2.0". Basically like the Mach Bike, but instead it's  here and not in the Mushroom Kingdom.

 Basically like the Mach Bike, but instead it's  here and not in the Mushroom Kingdom

Of course, there were some changes made. Such as the restaurant's logo was on the very front of the bike and the saddle bag as painted pink to match the bike, but aside from that, everything looked almost identical to the original.

"You're really good a designs Peach. It's very unique." Mei complimented as she hopped off her bike to grab cleaning supplies.

"Thanks. I really like how they made the designs too!" Peach grabbed the sponge Mei handed to her. "And if all goes well, I'll be able to participate in that race with you."

"Yeah! I'm so excited. I can't wait to race!" Mei and Peach began chatting about the upcoming 'Great Wall Race' as they cleaned up their bikes in preparation for said race.

A while later, MK had joined after his shift was over and began talking excitedly about the race as well.

"This is huge! Those other racers won't stand a chance!" He exclaimed. "Right? I know the track like the back of my hand! The back alleys, front alleys, sideway alleys. All the alleys! I was made for this!" Mei said in determination.

"It's so excited! I haven't raced in a while, but I hope I manage to win and beat you guys!" Peach declared. Mei laughed. "No way! I'm gonna win!"

"Yep! I'm totally gonna win this thing." The two ladies turned to MK, who wasn't even paying attention to their little racing rivalry.

"Wait, what? You're not racing. I'm racing. You've watched me trained for months! This should not be a surprise." Mei angrily stomped over to him.

"Oh, yeah, uh, I just thought you were doing that stuff for me." MK smiled nervously, Mei narrowed her eyes even more, making him shrink down scared. "But upon reflection, that doesn't make much sense."

"How would you even-? Ugh! There is no way you'd beat me." Mei said. MK scoffed. "Uh, I so too could beat you. I'm a delivery boy, pretty sure I know how to drive real good."

Soon, Tang exited the restaurant, a small flag in each hand. MK rushed up to him, Mei and Peach following.

"Mr. Tang, who's the better driver? Mei, or me?" He asked, before gasping dramatically. The flag in his right hand was Mei theme, the one in his left was Peach themed. Peach stared at the flag is her he was holding. When did he even get that?

Tang looked at her blushing, very flustered. "This is very uncomfortable." He managed to sputter out before dashing off somewhere.

MK groaned in annoyance. "Gah, whatever! I'm absolutely gonna win!"