🌸 - Girls Night

~~~

"Peach~ tonight's the night~!" Mei sang as she entered the shop. Said blonde perked up. "Tonight?" She repeated in an excited voice. Mei nodded enthusiastically. "Tonight!"

"What's happening tonight?" MK asked, confused. Mei and Peach just smiled. "GIRLS NIGHT!" They squealed together.

MK winced at the volume. "Girls night?" "Yeah! Which means no boys allowed." Mei stated with her hands on her hips. MK deflated. "Aw man..."

"I already have the whole night planned. First we'll head out to eat something at the anti-gravity arcade, they have the best burgers." Mei started. Peach 'ooh'ed. "Then, we'll head out to the mall. There's this new dress I think would look super good on you. Then, hold onto your headband, I'm about to blow your mind."

Peach giggled. "Heh, okay." She placed a hand on her head over her headband. "They have this sport area in the mall, lookie what I got!" Mei held up a card. "A 24-hour sports card so we can play all sorts of sports for however long we want!"

"No way! That's so cool!"

"I know right!?" Mei and Peach babbled excitedly about the nights plans while MK zoned out, actually pretty jealous of the two getting along so well. And the way Mei looked at Peach...

MK shook his head, getting rid of his thought, before grabbing some bags and going out to do some orders. Peach and Mei barely noticing he left.

As he drove and dropped off orders, he stewed in this thoughts, still totally not jealous of the girl's night out.

~~~

"Oh, you're right! These burgers really are good." Peach said. Her and Mei had finally began their girls night out. Mei smiled. "I know right! I think it's some type of magic or something." She joked. Peach giggled.

Far off, behind some arcade cabinets, we're some spies.

"Why are we doing this MK?" His mentor, Sun Wukong, asked. MK had no other choice. Pigsy still had to do work, Tang was busy with a lecture, one of Sandy's cats fell ill, and there was no way he was doing this alone.

"I need to make sure nothing happens to them!" MK answered. Sun Wukong looked unconvinced. "You sure you aren't just jealous of Mei. I see the way you look at your new friend." He teased. MK's face flushed red and the mentor laughed. "I can see why, she's actually kinda cute. What was her name again?"

"Shhhh!" MK covered the Monkey King's mouth, noticing how Peach and Mei had gotten up and threw their trays away. "They're on the move." MK sneakily followed the two, Wukong being dragged along.

Why did he agree to this.

~~~

"See! I told you the dress would suit you!" Mei watched as Peach came out of the dressing room, excitedly bouncing on her heels.

The dress she had seen online was luckily still in stock, so she gave one to Peach to try on. The pattern reminded Peach of Toadette, it was honestly kind of jarring for her.

Peach folded her hands in front of her, actually flustered with Mei.