💫 - 72 Transformations

~~~

"MK, it's so early..." Peach yawned as she sat on the ground on the roof of the restaurant. Why he wanted everyone to meet here, she had no clue...

It was 3 in the morning, and MK decided it was the perfect time to call a meeting with everyone else. Peach shuddered at the morning chill and wrapped her blanket around her tighter.

"Kid, you got us here at 3 am! What's so important that you couldn't wait till morning?" A justifiably angered Pigsy glared at MK, who looked completely unperturbed.

"Oh, my dear Pigsy." MK started, he still had his hands behind his back, and beach couldn't help but wonder if he had been doing some 'practice' in the kitchen like he sometimes did at midnight. "I'm so glad you asked. I have gathered you here because I have unlocked my next mystic monkey power!"

Despite still being sleepy, everyone perked up. "Ooh! What is it? What is it!?" Mei bounced with excitement.

"Teleportation? Cloud walking!? IS IT FLYING??" Tang asked, just as excited as the dragon girl.

"No! It's better than any of that!" MK smirked. "I... have begun to learn Monkey King's 72 Transformations!"

Peach didn't even need to look at Tang to know how loud he would get, she just covered her ears before he shouted in them. "THE ANCIENT ART THAT HAS ELUDED EVEN THE WISEST OF MASTERS FOR CENTURIES!?"

Peach backed away from the scholar. He was a lot louder then she thought he would be about this. "The ability to transform into nearly anything? Like, become an eagle, a tiger, a gorilla! The power of a god in your grasp, MK! Show us your power!"

Peach went from sitting to laying on her back, too tired to deal with what MK has got going on.

MK chuckled. "Well, maybe my friend here can show you himself." And MK revealed his left hand to have been transformed into the head of a puppy.

Peach looked at his hand in muted horror, and Sandy looked close to throwing up. That was some weirdly cute body horror, she'll give him that...

"Aww, hey little puppy!" Mei cooed as she pet the puppy that's supposed to be MK's hand. "You're right MK! This is the best super power!" Mei gushed excitedly.

"I know!" MK was equally as excited as Mei, who didn't care that the pug hand was now slobbering all over her own hand.

Peach recoiled in disgust. She was not a fan of this.

"More like a medical emergency..." Pigsy grumbled underneath his breath.

"But it's so cute!" Mei said. MK agreed. "It's adorable! Dog hand is pretty good! Aren't you wittle pug shaped babey." The noodle boy spoke in a baby voice.

The pug hand then licked MK's face, and Peach was very uncomfortable with it all.

"Ahem, uh, are you hiding your other hand?" Pigsy asked, looking down at MK's right hand, which was still hidden in his hoodie pocket.

"Uh...no?" Peach face palmed, he didn't really think that would work, did he?

"MK, what are you hiding?" Pigsy demanded to know, and Peach reluctantly yanked MK's hand out of his pocket, only gasp in shock.

His hand was now a mop.

"Okay, that's it, I'm done. I'm going back to bed." Peach exclaimed, putting her hands up by her head.

"Okay, so there's some kinks." MK exclaimed worriedly. "But you guys, isn't this awesome! Plus, the mop turned out to be super handy to clean up after this little guy! Super handy!" No one laughed at his hand pun, and MK smiled nervously. "...this is a good day!"